ABOUT DAYTONA G.I.V.E.S.
Now's your chance to earn money for your organization through Daytona International Speedway with Daytona G.I.V.E.S., for 501(c)(3) organizations who volunteer with us during Speedway events!
To support local charitable organizations with opportunities to give back to the community by raising funds while providing Daytona International Speedway guests with the best experiences in sports!
Group - Incentive - Volunteer - Event - Support
EARN MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
In the past year, Daytona International Speedway has donated over $168,000 to non-profit organizations working with our Guest Services team in the venue fan crew (ushers, escalator attendants, elevator operators) and admissions (ticket takers). As part of the DAYTONA G.I.V.E.S. family , you will have the opportunity to volunteer during our upcoming 2018 events and raise funds for your group. We hope that this partnership will prove mutually beneficial as you help us deliver the best experiences in sports, and as we help you deliver the mission of your organization by providing much-needed funding.
STAFF COMMITMENT AND POTENTIAL MONEY EARNED
- Minimum staff needed for each shift is 20 people and there is no maximum that can work
- All group members must be 16 years or older
- Hourly rate: $8.25/hour ($8.35/hour if 100% of your contracted quantity is fulfilled)
You will also be compensated for mandatory training
Interested in Daytona G.I.V.E.S.? To sign your group up for participation in events, or to receive more information, please provide the following information.
- Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire
- Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth
- Advance Auto Parts Clash
- DAYTONA 500 Qualifying By Kroger
- Duel At DAYTONA
- NextEra Energy 250
- DAYTONA 300
- DAYTONA 500
- Bike Week At DIS
- DAYTONA Supercross
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross
- DAYTONA 200
- Coca-Cola Firecracker 250
- Coke Zero Sugar 400