Pepsi Pub The Place To Be During July 5-7 Pepsi 400 Weekend
Two great combinations - Pepsi and NASCAR racing - make the Pepsi Pub the ultimate way to celebrate the Independence Day holiday weekend at Daytona International Speedway.
When race fans enter the Pepsi Pub during the July 5-7 Pepsi 400 Weekend, they will be treated to a world-class sports bar that pays tribute to three-time Pepsi 400 and Daytona 500 champ Jeff Gordon.
The Pepsi Pub ticket package includes tickets in the Nextel Tower - the best seats in motorsports - as well as access to the air-conditioned, fun and festive pavilion complete with arcade and sports bar games. The Pepsi Pub is truly the premiere hospitality venue suited for both corporate customers and or fans looking for the ultimate race day experience.
The exclusive Pepsi Pub package includes:
* Pepsi Pub reserved seat in Nextel Tower
* Individually padded, more spacious seats
* In-seat hospitality service at reserved grandstand seat (Light snacks and beverages on a cash basis)
* Admission to the exclusive Pepsi Pub Pavilion
* After Party with live band on Friday, July 6 following the Winn-Dixie 250 presented by PepsiCo NASCAR Busch Series race
* Viewing of 24x24: WideOpen with Jeff Gordon documentary daily
* Raffle for autographed Jeff Gordon merchandise prizes
* Delicious food and beverage service
* Temperature controlled environment with luxury amenities, entertainment, games, souvenir gift, and event program
* Pre Race/NEXTEL FANZONE Access Pass*
* Daily preferred parking pass (first-come, first parked-basis), one pass per every four packages purchased.
* A DAYTONA USA Admission during the Pepsi 400 Weekend
The three-day package for the Pepsi Pub is available for $715 (price includes tax). For current three-day Pepsi 400 Weekend grandstand ticket holders, you can still upgrade your experience with the Pepsi Pub package for $475 (price includes tax).
Pepsi Pub packages can be purchased by call 1-800-PITSHOP or visit www.racetickets.com
No Events Found