Tickets for the most anticipated racing event in history - the 50th annual
Daytona 500 - are now on sale. The pre-Mother's Day Weekend on-sale date marks
the earliest opportunity ever for fans to purchase all remaining tickets for the
50th annual Daytona 500 on Feb. 17, 2008.
Prior to Wednesday, May 9, only renewals and deposits for seat assignments for the 50th annual Daytona 500 were taken by the ticket office at Daytona International Speedway.
The Daytona 500, the kick off to the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series season, is the biggest, richest and most prestigious stock car race of the year.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to "The Great American Race."
· Online at www.racetickets.com
· Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
· Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of DAYTONA USA
"The 50th annual Daytona 500 is going to be a coveted ticket and we encourage
our race fans to get their tickets early," Daytona International Speedway
President Robin Braig said. "The Daytona 500 has traditionally been a sell out
since the inaugural event in 1959. We have a big celebrations planned for the
50th annual Daytona 500 and every race fan is going to want to be here in person
to experience it."
Also available for purchase through www.racetickets.com or 1-800-PITSHOP include:
· Tickets for other DIRECTV Speedweeks at Daytona events, including the Daytona 300 NASCAR Busch Series race, the Chevy Silverado HD 250 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race, the Gatorade Duel at Daytona, Bud Pole Qualifying for the Daytona 500 and the Budweiser Shootout.
· Hospitality packages including the Daytona Club, the Daytona 500 Club, the Green Flag Club and the Party Zone.
· NEXTEL FANZONE/Pre-Race access for the Daytona 500.
· Tickets for the upcoming Pepsi 400 Weekend on July 5-7, including the Pepsi 400 on Saturday night, July 7, the Winn-Dixie 250 presented by PepsiCo NASCAR Busch Series race and Circle K Pole Qualifying for the Pepsi 400 on Friday, July 6 and the Brumos Porsche 250 Rolex Sports Car Series race on Thursday, July 5.
7.8.2018Erik Jones wins 60th Annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 in ‘Double NASCAR Overtime’ for first Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series victory.
7.6.2018Chase Elliott wins the pole for the Coke Zero Sugar 400; Kyle Larson wins the Coca-Cola Firecracker 250.
7.6.2018Prior to the Coke Zero Sugar 400, the 82nd Airborne Division's 'All-American' Chorus will perform the National Anthem.
7.5.2018Clint Bowyer leads Coke Zero Sugar 400 practice, Qualifying for 60th Annual Event Set for Friday.