Have you ever wondered what it's like to see Gatorade Victory Lane from a
$5,000 seat at Daytona International Speedway? What the view is from the eyes of
a sportswriter?; Where NASCAR President Mike Helton lays down the law prior to a
Well, race fans visiting the Daytona 500 Experience motorsports attraction can see those things and much more by taking advantage of the new VIP Hot Pass Tour - an exclusive behind-the-scenes personalized two-hour tour that opens the door to the backstage of motorsports' most historic venue "The World Center of Racing." The VIP Hot Pass Tour debuted last Friday and Saturday and both were sold out.
On the VIP Hot Pass Tour, race fans can travel in comfort throughout the hallowed Speedway grounds and get an insider's look at popular hot spots such as the four-story icon Daytona 500 Club and upscale President's Row, the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup garages, the Infield Media Center where hundreds of reporters from the Associated Press to NASCAR Scene pen stories, the Driver's Meeting Room where drivers, crew chiefs, owners and VIPs gather for the pre-race dos and don'ts, the Houston Lawing Press Box and a luxury suite in Sprint Tower where Fortune 500 executives rub elbows.
Included in the $50 Daytona 500 Experience VIP Hot Pass tour are:
• Admission to the Daytona 500 Experience, "The Official Attraction of NASCAR."
• Two-hour personal track tour aboard the comfort of a Speedway motor coach.
• Lunch at the Budweiser Bistro in the heart of the SPRINT FANZONE.
• Discount on merchandise from the Pit Shop, located just outside The Daytona 500 Experience and jam packed with the latest in NASCAR apparel.
• Two ACCELERATION ALLEY ride vouchers, where guests hop in 80 percent scale motion simulators and race each other on the high banks of Daytona International Speedway.
All VIP Hot Pass tours must be scheduled by calling (386) 947-6530 or by visiting www.DAYTONA500EXPERIENCE.com
About Daytona 500 Experience: The Daytona 500 Experience, the official attraction of NASCAR, is a high-energy experience designed to appeal to both hard-core race fans and casual observers. Wall-to-wall activities, challenging thrills and one-of-a-kind sights pack the Ultimate Motorsports Attraction. Included inside the attraction is the Pepsi IMAX Theatre, the 16-Second Pit Stop Challenge, three different motion simulators and the winning Daytona 500 car.
Tickets for The Daytona 500 Experience, which includes admission to the attraction as well as the Speedway tour, are $24 plus tax for adults, $19 plus tax for seniors 60 and over and children age 6-12. Children under six are free.