On Saturday, Oct. 13, at 8 a.m. (ET), fans will have their first opportunity to purchase all remaining tickets for the July Sprint Cup Series 400 on July 5, 2008 at Daytona International Speedway.
Refer a friend to buy tickets, win a brand new Corvette
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Oct. 11, 2007) - On Saturday, Oct. 13, at 8 a.m. (ET), fans will have their first opportunity to purchase all remaining tickets for the July Sprint Cup Series 400 on July 5, 2008 at Daytona International Speedway. Great seats, including a limited number of premium tower seats, will be available.
DIS also has something special for current tickets holders who refer a friend that buys tickets to the July Sprint Cup Series 400 - a brand new Corvette. Current customers can refer as many accounts as they like and will be registered each time they are mentioned as a referring account. Both the referring account and new customer account are registered for the Corvette. Drawing for the new Corvette will be held in May. (No Purchase Necessary. Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com for complete rules.)
In addition to the Corvette referral program, other special ticket offers include:
• All U Can Eat: The all-you-can-eat All American offer includes a Superstretch ticket for the Saturday night race on July 5th and a pre-race buffet including hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn and nachos.
• AutoWeek Frontstretch Access: Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription $176 (Oldfield/Lockhart); $201 (Keech, Segrave, Depalma)
• AutoWeek Superstretch Access: Low rows seat (1-32), Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription for $111
• Oldfield Tower and Lockhart Tower seats for $115
• Petty Tower 1-day package: Petty Tower guests can select the type of package they are interested in. Continue with a three-day package (Thurs-Sat) or shorten your stay with a July reserved Petty Tower seat and a July Pre Race/Sprint FANZONETM pass.
The Independence Day Weekend tradition features the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series under the lights at the "World Center of Racing."
Also available beginning on Saturday will be ticket packages, which will include tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 and Circle K Pole Qualifying Day on Friday, July 4 and the Rolex Sports Car Series Brumos Porsche 250 on Thursday night, July 3.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to the mid-summer classic.
• Online at www.racetickets.com
• Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
• Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of The Daytona 500 Experience
• Overnight parking packages for the July Sprint Cup Series Weekend are available only by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.