Fall Cycle Scene: The Ultimate Destination For Bikers
Daytona International Speedway will continue the tradition of exciting, must-see activities as well as thrilling motorcycle racing at "The World Center of Racing" during upcoming Fall Cycle Scene.
Daytona International Speedway will once again host Kickstand City on Oct. 18-21. In addition to offering a wide-variety of overnight parking packages, Daytona International Speedway will offer several must-see activities for any motorcycle enthusiast.
• Free demo rides: Outside of historic Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides. Top OEM's participating include Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Buell, Victory, Triumph, Boss Hoss, Spyder and more. Custom builders located in the Fan Walk area outside of Turn 4 include Covington, Bourget, American Ironhorse, Redneck, Ridley, Saxon, Swift and many more. The metric display will be located in Lot 1. Riders must hold a valid motorcycle driver license and DOT approved helmet in order to participate in the demo rides. Demo rides run Thursday, Oct. 18 through Sunday, Oct. 21.
• Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace: Bikers can find the nation's top aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel companies at the Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace, which will be located in the parking lot of The Daytona 500 Experience. The Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace will be open Oct. 18-21, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone: Cool your pipes with two great names….Budweiser and Daytona International Speedway! Spend the day catching up with old friends at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone, located just outside the Speedway's twin tunnels. Enjoy a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area's largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace.
• Specialty Vehicle, Overnight Parking: Specialty vehicles and overnight tent parking are available inside "The World Center of Racing." Overnight Specialty Vehicle Parking (with hook-ups) is available for $295 and overnight specialty vehicle parking (no hook-ups) is $175. Both of those packages include two-Super four-day admissions. Overnight tent camping is free with your daily admission ticket and motorcycle trailer parking (West Lot) is $25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
• Second Annual Monster Dash: Take a lap around Daytona International Speedway on your own motorcycle Friday, October 19th in the second annual Monster Dash!
This one-of-a-kind package includes two parade laps around the track, two complimentary beverages and a party in the SPRINT FANZONE from 7-9 p.m. Tickets are only $30 and can be purchased in advance by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or on the date of the event at the ticket booth located in the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone. Proceeds benefit the Rose Marie Bryon Children's Center.
• Master Bike Builders Row: Make sure and stop by Master Bike Builders Row and see the top names in the industry such as Vagabond Choppers and Troy Nicholson inside the historic infield at Daytona International Speedway. You can visit Master Bike Builders Row by entering through our Turn 4 tunnel (admission to this location is free) and see builders, their products and many other displays and activities in this location.
• Jagermeister Mobile State: New to Fall Cycle Scene is the Jagermeister Mobile Stage, which will be located inside the hallowed grounds of "The World Center of Racing." The Jagermeister Mobile Stage will entertain guests with live performances on Thursday, Oct. 18 through Saturday, Oct. 20 from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. from the famed International Master Bike Builders Row venue located along legendary Lake
Lloyd, which guests can access FREE through our Turn 4 tunnel. Among the bands that will play on the Jagermeister Mobile Stage include the Zac Brown Band, Boogie Freaks, The Showdown and Psyknyne.
• 8 Hours At Daytona: In addition to the CCS and ASRA sprint races, DIS will be hosting the second annual 8 Hours At Daytona SunTrust MOTO-ST Series race. The new endurance motorcycle series' season finale will be contested on Saturday, Oct. 20.
• D5X To Have Free Admission: D5X will have free admission on Friday, Oct. 19 and Saturday, Oct. 20 during Fall Cycle Scene with special activities. Stop by D5X on Friday and Saturday for great food from Sonny's, beverages including Budweiser, Jagermeister and Crown Royal and live music from 12-5 p.m.
• Rider autograph session: Riders in the SunTrust MOTO-ST Series will participate in an autograph session on Saturday, Oct. 20 in the NEXTEL FANZONE.
No Events Found