Do you want to have a birds-eye view of the stars of NASCAR as they peel off of pit road? Do you want to have one of the best viewing spots of the tri-oval and start/finish line for another thrilling Daytona 500 photo finish?
With a four-day Pit Road Party Plus package, race fans will be in the heart of the action of Daytona International Speedway during DIRECTV Speedweeks 2008.
From the very first rumble of the engines to the final push towards the checkered flag, first-time race goers and seasoned fans alike will get a thrilling experience from the open-air Pit Road Patios perched above the legendary pit road of Daytona International Speedway.
The Pit Road Patio Party Plus package, available for $995, offers a first-class racing experience that Daytona patrons have come to expect with amenities such as:
- Admission to the Gatorade Duel At Daytona (Feb. 14), Chevy Silverado NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race (Feb. 15), the Camping World 300 presented by Chevy (Feb. 16) and the 50th running of the Daytona 500 (Feb. 17)
- Food service each with soda, water, beer or wine (21 and older will receive two tickets each day with proper ID)
- Pre-Race Access for the 50th running of the Daytona 500 and Sprint FANZONE access
- Use of the Sprint Fanview (Available Friday, Feb. 15 through Feb. 17)
- Daytona 500 Experience admission (can be used for the Daytona 500 Champion's Breakfast on Monday, Feb. 18)
Tickets for the Pit Road Patio Party Plus package as well as any race events at Daytona International Speedway are available online at www.racetickets.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
9.19.2018ISC Weather Protection Program allows guests to exchange tickets not used on a rescheduled race date for a future NASCAR event.
9.18.2018Tickets for the 2019 DAYTONA Supercross and Bike Week camping are on sale now including a new seating section.
9.12.2018Get your tickets now for the 10th Annual 'Taste of the 24' during the 2019 Rolex 24 At DAYONA.
8.29.2018Daytona International Speedway teams up with OneBlood and WESH for 13th Annual 'Drive to Donate' Blood Drive started to honor victims of Sept. 11.