Do you want to have a birds-eye view of the stars of NASCAR as they peel off of pit road? Do you want to have one of the best viewing spots of the tri-oval and start/finish line for another thrilling Daytona 500 photo finish?
With a four-day Pit Road Party Plus package, race fans will be in the heart of the action of Daytona International Speedway during DIRECTV Speedweeks 2008.
From the very first rumble of the engines to the final push towards the checkered flag, first-time race goers and seasoned fans alike will get a thrilling experience from the open-air Pit Road Patios perched above the legendary pit road of Daytona International Speedway.
The Pit Road Patio Party Plus package, available for $995, offers a first-class racing experience that Daytona patrons have come to expect with amenities such as:
- Admission to the Gatorade Duel At Daytona (Feb. 14), Chevy Silverado NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race (Feb. 15), the Camping World 300 presented by Chevy (Feb. 16) and the 50th running of the Daytona 500 (Feb. 17)
- Food service each with soda, water, beer or wine (21 and older will receive two tickets each day with proper ID)
- Pre-Race Access for the 50th running of the Daytona 500 and Sprint FANZONE access
- Use of the Sprint Fanview (Available Friday, Feb. 15 through Feb. 17)
- Daytona 500 Experience admission (can be used for the Daytona 500 Champion's Breakfast on Monday, Feb. 18)
Tickets for the Pit Road Patio Party Plus package as well as any race events at Daytona International Speedway are available online at www.racetickets.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
6.14.2018Three Medal of Honor Recipients to be honored during Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend.
6.13.2018Erik Jones take media on the Toyota Thrill Ride at Daytona International Speedway and talks about his chances in upcoming Coke Zero Sugar 400.
6.12.2018Bubba Wallace, Daytona International Speedway Partner On Special Coke Zero Sugar 400 Ticket Package
6.12.2018Tickets Start at $99 For 2019 ‘The Great American Race’