Posted on 3.20.2008 in Monster Energy NASCAR Cup
Tickets are on sale now for the next NASCAR Sprint Cup Series visit to Daytona International Speedway - the 50th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday, July 5. Great seats, including a limited number of premium tower seats, are still available.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (March 20, 2008) – Tickets are on sale now for the next NASCAR Sprint Cup Series visit to Daytona International Speedway – the 50th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday, July 5. Great seats, including a limited number of premium tower seats, are still available.
DIS also has something special for current tickets holders who refer a friend that buys tickets to the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola – a brand new Corvette. Current customers can refer as many accounts as they like and will be registered each time they are mentioned as a referring account. Both the referring account and new customer account are registered for the Corvette. Drawing for the new Corvette will be held in May. (No Purchase Necessary. Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com for complete rules.)
In addition to the Corvette referral program, other special ticket offers include:
- All U Can Eat: The all-you-can-eat All American offer includes a Superstretch ticket for the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday night, July 5 and a pre-race buffet including hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn and nachos.
- AutoWeek Frontstretch Access: Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription $176 (Oldfield/Lockhart); $201 (Keech, Segrave, DePalma)
- AutoWeek Superstretch Access: Low rows seat (1-32), Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription for $111
- Oldfield Tower and Lockhart Tower seats for $115
- Petty Tower 1-day package: Petty Tower guests can select the type of package they are interested in. Continue with a three-day package (Thurs-Sat) or shorten your stay with a July reserved Petty Tower seat and a July Pre Race/Sprint FANZONETM pass.
The Independence Day Weekend tradition features the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series under the lights at the “World Center of Racing.”
Also available beginning on Saturday will be ticket packages, which will include tickets to the Winn-Dizie 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race and 7-Eleven Qualifying Day on Friday, July 4 and the Rolex Sports Car Series Brumos Porsche 250 on Thursday night, July 3.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to the mid-summer classic.
· Online at www.racetickets.com
· Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
· Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of The Daytona 500 Experience
· Overnight parking packages for July's Coke Zero 400 Weekend Powered By Coca-Cola are available only by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
7.8.2018Erik Jones wins 60th Annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 in ‘Double NASCAR Overtime’ for first Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series victory.
7.6.2018Chase Elliott wins the pole for the Coke Zero Sugar 400; Kyle Larson wins the Coca-Cola Firecracker 250.
7.6.2018Prior to the Coke Zero Sugar 400, the 82nd Airborne Division's 'All-American' Chorus will perform the National Anthem.
7.5.2018Clint Bowyer leads Coke Zero Sugar 400 practice, Qualifying for 60th Annual Event Set for Friday.