DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Oct. 7, 2008) -- Daytona International Speedway will continue the tradition of exciting, must-see activities as well as thrilling motorcycle racing at “The World Center of Racing” during upcoming Fall Cycle Scene on Oct. 16 – 19. Fall Cycle Scene Map and Information .pdf
Daytona International Speedway will once again host Kickstand City. In addition to offering a wide-variety of overnight parking packages and the exciting on-track racing, Daytona International Speedway will offer a plethora of must-see activities for any motorcycle enthusiast
- Free demo rides: Outside of historic Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides. Top OEM’s participating include Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Buell, Victory, Triumph, Boss Hoss and more. Custom builders will be located in the area outside of Turn 4 include Covington, Bourget, Ridley, Big Dog Motorcycles and many more. The metric display will be located in Lot 1. Riders must hold a valid motorcycle driver license and DOT approved helmet in order to participate in the demo rides. Demo rides run Thursday, Oct. 16 – Sunday, Oct. 19.
- Motorcycle Racing: Daytona International Speedway will have a jam-packed schedule of bikes races between Oct. 16-19 with racing from the American Sport Bike Association, the Championship Cup Series and the 8 Hours At Daytona SunTrust MOTO-ST Series. Tickets for al the races are available at www.racetickets.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace: Bikers can find the nation’s top aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel companies at the Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace. The Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace will be open Thursday, Oct. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 19.
- Monster Dash Around Daytona: On Friday night, Oct. 17, bikers will get the chance of a lifetime to ride Daytona International Speedway in the annual Monster Dash Around Daytona. The two parade laps will begin at 8 p.m. followed by the After Party until 10 p.m. Price is $30 per participant and includes an “I Rode Daytona” T-shirt, two parade laps around DIS, two beverage tickets and entertainment at the After Party in the Sprint FANZONE. Tickets for the Monster Dash are available in the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone outside of Turn 4 or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. A portion of the proceeds from the ride will be donated to the National Military Assistance Programs.
- Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone: Cool your pipes with two great names….Budweiser and Daytona International Speedway! Spend the day catching up with old friends at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone, located just outside the Speedway’s twin tunnels. Enjoy a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace.
- Specialty Vehicle, Overnight Parking: Specialty vehicles and overnight tent parking are available inside “The World Center of Racing.” Overnight Specialty Vehicle Parking (with hook-ups) is available for $295 and overnight specialty vehicle parking (no hook-ups) is $175. Both of those packages include two four-day admissions. Overnight tent camping is free with your daily admission ticket and motorcycle trailer parking (West Lot) is $25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
- D5X: The motorsports attraction will have free admission on Friday, Oct. 17 and Saturday, Oct. 18, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Known as The Daytona 500 Experience, the official attraction of NASCAR will go by the name of D5X and celebrate Fall Cycle Scene with food, beverages and daily entertainment. D5X is home to the 2008 Daytona 500 winning car of Ryan Newman.
For more information on Fall Cycle Scene and Kickstand City, log on to www.kickstandcity.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
5.16.2018Toby Keith, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Sugarland, Billy Currington, Randy Houser, Tyler Farr and more perform at DAYTONA during Memorial Day Weekend.
5.7.2018Daytona International Speedway's 'NASCAR Day' celebration returns to the ticket and tours building on Friday, May 18
5.1.2018Longtime Daytona International Speedway employee Juanita ‘Lightnin’ Epton celebrates 60th service anniversary at ‘World Center of Racing'
3.17.2018Danny Eslick adds another DAYTONA 200 trophy to his collection with a fourth win.