DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Feb. 5, 2009) - As part of an ongoing initiative to help lower the cost burden for fans attending a race, Daytona International Speedway has announced concessions specials and new menu items are available for DIRECTV Speedweeks at Daytona.
Fans attending the events at DIRECTV Speedweeks can take advantage of the following specials:
• A $3 all beef hot dog – price reduced 25% from 2008
• Value meals offerings allowing fans to save $3 on a burger or hotdog, fries, and soda or water
• Fast Franks combo of four hotdogs for $10
In addition, fans can also enjoy several newly introduced menu items and branded food options including:
• The Daytona Speedway Dog – a 1/3 pound all beef hot dog served on a fresh Bratwurst Bun, including regular condiments plus sauerkraut
• Shaved prime rib sandwich with cheese, mushrooms and au jus sauce
• Fresh (never frozen) Angus 1/3 pound hamburger served with freshly cooked potato chips
• Boardwalk French Fries available in the Midway Display Food Court
• Papa John’s pizza and chicken wings available below the Sprint Tower and Campbell Grandstands
• Juicy’s Outlaw Grill – The worlds largest grill – will be on-site at the Frontstretch Handicap Lot
Lastly, fans are encouraged to visit the brand new Food Court located in the Midway Corporate Display area, as well as the popular Budweiser Bistro in the Sprint FANZONE.
“We continue to focus on ways to help our fans have the best possible experience, even in these tough economic times,” said President Robin Braig. “As always, fans can still bring in their favorite food and beverage into the racetrack in approved-sized coolers and there is plenty of free parking on speedway property.”
Tickets for DIRECTV Speedweeks 2009 and the 51st annual Daytona 500 are available online at http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.