Daytona International Speedway will help The NASCAR Foundation celebrate NASCAR Day on May 15th.
NASCAR Day is an annual celebration of the NASCAR spirit. NASCAR fans, corporations, schools and organizations across the country are encouraged to donate $5 and all participants will receive a collectible 2009 NASCAR Day lapel pin for their donation. Over the past five years, nearly five million dollars has been raised to help those who need it most in a celebration as unique as the sport itself.
To get your 2009 NASCAR Day collectable lapel pin or for more information about NASCAR Day visit www.nascar.com/nascarday.
How To Get Involved:
· Visit WWW.NASCAR.COM/NASCARDay to donate $5 and receive your 2009 NASCAR Day collectible pin.
· Stop by the Daytona 500 Experience to donate $5 and receive your 2009 NASCAR Day collectible pin and you will be given a NASCAR Day ribbon to sign that will be displayed in the lobby of the Daytona 500 Experience.
· *Text NASCARDay to 90999 to give $5 today on your mobile phone.
· Become a NASCAR Day Crew Chief for your corporation, school or organization.
· Sign up for The NASCAR Foundation Volunteer Network.
· Help spread the word by telling a friend.
*A one-time charge of $5 will be added to your mobile phone bill. Standard messaging rates and
additional fees may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
Proceeds benefit The NASCAR Foundation and are collected by the Mobile Giving Foundation. Service is available on most carriers. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting ‘STOP’ to 90999.
For more information on NASCAR Day 2009 visit WWW.NASCAR.COM/NASCARDay .
7.8.2018Erik Jones wins 60th Annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 in ‘Double NASCAR Overtime’ for first Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series victory.
7.6.2018Chase Elliott wins the pole for the Coke Zero Sugar 400; Kyle Larson wins the Coca-Cola Firecracker 250.
7.6.2018Prior to the Coke Zero Sugar 400, the 82nd Airborne Division's 'All-American' Chorus will perform the National Anthem.
7.5.2018Clint Bowyer leads Coke Zero Sugar 400 practice, Qualifying for 60th Annual Event Set for Friday.