52nd Annual Daytona 500 Tickets Now On Sale
The 52nd annual Daytona 500 is set for Feb. 14, 2010.
Tickets for the Daytona 500 went on sale Saturday, May 16, at 9 a.m. (EST). Prior to Saturday, May 16, only renewals and deposits for seat assignments for the 52nd annual Daytona 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race were taken by the ticket office at Daytona International Speedway.
Tickets for the Daytona 500 start at $55 and for the first time since 1982, there have been no ticket price increases for any seat locations for the prestigious race that will kick off the new NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season on Sunday, Feb. 14.
“The Daytona 500 is NASCAR’s most coveted ticket and we encourage our guests to purchase their tickets early to ensure the best seats,” Daytona International Speedway President Robin Braig said. “Race fans are still facing challenging times and we hope that the continuation of the $55 tickets will make it more affordable for everyone to witness ‘The Great American Race’ in person.”
In addition, parking at Daytona International Speedway is always free, race fans can continue to bring their coolers with food and beverages and area hotels are continuing to make their rooms even more affordable.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to “The Great American Race.”
· Online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com
· Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
· Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of Daytona 500 Experience
Also available for purchase through
or 1-800-PITSHOP include:
· Tickets for other Speedweeks 2010 events, including the Camping World 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, the Gatorade Duel At Daytona, the Budweiser Shootout and Daytona 500 Qualifying presented by Kroger
· Hospitality packages including the Daytona Club, the Daytona 500 Club, the Green Flag Club and the Party Zone.
· Pre-Race/Sprint FANZONE access for the Daytona 500.
· Tickets for the upcoming Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola Weekend on July 2-4, including the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola and Brumos Porsche 250 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series race on Saturday, July 4 and the Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 3. Tickets for the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola start at $40.