Daytona International Speedway has implemented an innovative fan texting service that allows fans to text in their call for help during an event, directly from their seats in the grandstands to our command center, who can then dispatch to your location:
· Emergency services, for a medical emergency,
· Ushers, for seating area assistance,
· Security, regarding unruly fans around you,
· Track operations, for seat repairs,
· Other speedway departments, for related assistance
Here's how simple it is:
Need help during your visit with us? Send a text message to: 69050
In body of text message:
1) Type disfan
2) Add a space after disfan
3) Type in your issue or need and location
4) Push send and your message is on its way to our command center for action assignment. Please note: standard sms rates apply
5) You will receive an automated reply and follow-up messages as needed.
Please enjoy your visit with us!
5.16.2018Toby Keith, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Sugarland, Billy Currington, Randy Houser, Tyler Farr and more perform at DAYTONA during Memorial Day Weekend.
5.7.2018Daytona International Speedway's 'NASCAR Day' celebration returns to the ticket and tours building on Friday, May 18
5.1.2018Longtime Daytona International Speedway employee Juanita ‘Lightnin’ Epton celebrates 60th service anniversary at ‘World Center of Racing'
3.17.2018Danny Eslick adds another DAYTONA 200 trophy to his collection with a fourth win.