DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Every year, race fans watch their favorite NASCAR drivers begin their quest for the prestigious NASCAR Sprint Cup in the season-opening Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway.
Now, the “World Center of Racing” is giving race fans a chance to witness the NASCAR Sprint Cup awarded to the champion at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony, which is being staged in Las Vegas for the first time.
By visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/awardsceremony, race fans can register for the prize package that includes:
• 3-day/2-night trip for two to Las Vegas, NV to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony on Dec. 4, 2009 at the Wynn Hotel.
• Invitation to an exclusive pre-awards reception hosted by a NASCAR industry personality
• Opportunity to walk the “Red Carpet” prior to the start of the awards ceremony
• Hotel accommodations at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas
• Airfare for two (2) from winner’s airport to Las Vegas
The contest will run through Wednesday, Nov. 11.
Tickets for the 52nd annual Daytona 500, which start at $55, as well as other Speedweeks 2010 events are available online at http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
5.22.2018Daytona International Speedway creates special Chase Elliott ticket package for July 7 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race.
5.16.2018Toby Keith, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Sugarland, Billy Currington, Randy Houser, Tyler Farr and more perform at DAYTONA during Memorial Day Weekend.
5.7.2018Daytona International Speedway's 'NASCAR Day' celebration returns to the ticket and tours building on Friday, May 18
5.1.2018Longtime Daytona International Speedway employee Juanita ‘Lightnin’ Epton celebrates 60th service anniversary at ‘World Center of Racing'