DIS Offering Race Fans A Chance To Win A Trip To The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony In Las Vegas
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Every year, race fans watch their favorite NASCAR drivers begin their quest for the prestigious NASCAR Sprint Cup in the season-opening Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway.
Now, the “World Center of Racing” is giving race fans a chance to witness the NASCAR Sprint Cup awarded to the champion at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony, which is being staged in Las Vegas for the first time.
By visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/awardsceremony, race fans can register for the prize package that includes:
• 3-day/2-night trip for two to Las Vegas, NV to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony on Dec. 4, 2009 at the Wynn Hotel.
• Invitation to an exclusive pre-awards reception hosted by a NASCAR industry personality
• Opportunity to walk the “Red Carpet” prior to the start of the awards ceremony
• Hotel accommodations at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas
• Airfare for two (2) from winner’s airport to Las Vegas
The contest will run through Wednesday, Nov. 11.
Tickets for the 52nd annual Daytona 500, which start at $55, as well as other Speedweeks 2010 events are available online at http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.