DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Daytona International Speedway will host a major Rolex 24 At Daytona test session on Tuesday, Dec. 8 and Wednesday, Dec. 9.
More than 20 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series teams will tackle the twist and turns of Daytona’s road course in advance of the 2010 Rolex 24. Among the teams and drivers expected to attend:
• Defending Rolex 24 At Daytona champions Brumos Racing and drivers David Donohue and Darren Law as well as five-time Rolex 24 champion Hurley Haywood
• Chip Ganassi Racing and three-time Rolex 24 champion Scott Pruett
• SunTrust Racing and drivers Wayne Taylor, Max Angelelli and Brian Frisselle
• Michael Shank Racing and drivers Oswaldo Negri and Mark Patterson
• Spirit of Daytona and drivers Antonio Garcia, Buddy Rice and Guy Cosmo
• Dempsey Racing and Grey’s Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey
• Rolex 24 At Daytona Driver Challenge presented by Sunoco winner Derek Johnston
Fans can view all the testing action with access to the Sprint FANZONE and garage with a track-tour only ticket from Daytona 500 Experience for $15. If fans have already purchased a 2010 Rolex 24 ticket, they will receive free Sprint FANZONE/garage admission for the test. Oldfield Grandstand will also be open free to race fans with access through the lobby of Daytona 500 Experience
For tickets to the Rolex 24 At Daytona, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.