Reminder: Youth Pricing For The Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola Available Through June 30
These offers, made available for the first time for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event at the “World Center of Racing,” include:
• $10 reserved seats for kids ages 12 and under
• Half-off reserved seats for ages 13-17
In addition, special youth pricing is also available for the Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 1.
• Kids 12 and under are free in the general admission sections
• Sprint/Petty/Earnhardt/Roberts and Weatherly Towers tickets are only $10 for 12 and under.
• Half-off junior prices for ages 13-17
Throughout the Coke Zero 400 Weekend Powered By Coca-Cola, kids 12 and under are free in the Sprint FANZONE.
Tickets for the Coke Zero 400 Weekend Powered By Coca-Cola are available on online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter (www.twitter.com/disupdates) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/DaytonaInternationalSpeedway).
No Events Found