Daytona International Speedway To Host Sixth Annual 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive On Saturday, Sept. 10
The 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive at Daytona International Speedway will be held from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Daytona 500 Club, located in the infield just outside Gatorade Victory Lane. Donors can enter through either the Turn 4 or Turn 1 tunnels.
Every guest who comes to donate at the 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive will receive:
• A ticket to the 2012 Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race
• Free commemorative T-shirt
• If a minimum of 500 units of blood is collected at the event, each donor will be entered to win two Daytona 500 Club ticket packages for the 54th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 26.
• If a minimum of 900 units of blood is collected at the event, each donor will be entered to win two Daytona 500 Club ticket packages for the 2012 Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola. In 2010, the 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive generated 634 units of blood.
• For donors who schedule an appointment in advance, they will be entered to win one of six commemorative plaques containing a portion of Daytona’s original asphalt.
To make an appointment and find out more about the 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive, visit FloridasBloodCenters.org/Speedway911 or 1-888-9-DONATE.
No Events Found