DIS Offers Race Fans a Chance to Win a Trip to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas
Jimmie Johnson accepts his fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series title at the 2010 NASCAR Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series begins its season at historic Daytona International Speedway with the biggest, richest and most prestigious race of the year – the Daytona 500.
Now the “World Center of Racing” is giving race fans the opportunity to witness the season-ending championship celebration at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas.
Beginning Thursday, Sept. 1, fans visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/vegas can register for the prize package that includes:
• Hotel accommodations in Las Vegas, NV, and two tickets to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony on Dec. 2, 2011, at the Wynn Hotel featuring the top 10 drivers in the season-ending standings.
• Invitation to an exclusive pre-awards ceremony reception and red carpet walk prior to Awards Ceremony
• Seats to the NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon (including lunch)
• Access to NASCAR After the Lap event
• Round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas
The contest will run through Monday, Oct. 31.
Tickets for the 54th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 26 as well as other Speedweeks 2012 events can be purchased online at http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. New for the 2012 Daytona 500 is special youth pricing. Children 12 and under will receive 50 percent off all Superstretch grandstand seats for the Daytona 500. The special offer expires Feb. 1.
No Events Found