Click, Call or Walk In – Tickets for the 2012 Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola Weekend On Sale Saturday, Oct. 29
Roush Fenway driver David Ragan won the 2011 Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Tickets for the 54th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 7 at historic Daytona International Speedway are now on sale. Fans could begin purchasing tickets for one of NASCAR's most exciting nighttime races on Saturday, Oct. 29.
Fans who act fast can take advantage of the best pricing available during the public on-sale period:
• Frontstretch grandstand seats for the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola start at $45, Tower seats begin at $85.
• Reserved grandstand seats for children ages 12 and under are $10 and kids 12 and under are free in the Sprint FANZONE.
• Infield camping packages start at $345, and new for 2012, reserved site infield guests will be able to drive in and out of the infield.
Fans can purchase tickets to the mid-summer classic on one of three convenient ways:
• Online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com
• By calling 1-800-PITSHOP
• Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office
“For more than 50 years, Daytona International Speedway has celebrated Independence Day in its own unique way with the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and one of the largest fireworks shows in the Southeast,” Daytona International Speedway President Joie Chitwood III said. “We look forward to another great Coke Zero 400 Weekend Powered by Coca-Cola featuring thrilling on-track competition and first-class entertainment for our fans.”
Daytona International Speedway will celebrate the Independence Day holiday weekend by transforming into the largest lighted sports facility in America as the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series battle for 160 laps, 400 miles on the historic 31-degree high banks.
Tickets to the Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday night, July 6, are also available for purchase on Saturday, Oct. 29.
Prior to Oct. 29, only ticket renewals for the 54th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola were taken by the ticket office at Daytona International Speedway.
No Events Found