Jimmie Johnson Appearance Highlights “The 48 Experience” Ticket Package for the 55th Annual Daytona 500
Jimmie Johnson appearance highlights Daytona 500 ticket package.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.- Jimmie Johnson, five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and the 2006 Daytona 500 winner, has partnered with Daytona International Speedway to provide fans with “The 48 Experience,” the ultimate race fan package for the 55th annual Daytona 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, Feb. 24.
“The 48 Experience” package, which is available for $148, includes:
- One adult Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- One child (ages 12 & under) Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- 15-minute question and answer session with Johnson near the backstretch grandstands
- Children attending the question and answer session will have the opportunity to put together a Lowe’s Build and Grow race car
- Daytona International Speedway and SPEED Channel special giveaways
- Separate adult tickets for “The 48 Experience” are available for $115
Between 2006 and 2010, Johnson, driver of the No. 48 Lowe’s Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports, won an unprecedented five NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships. Johnson, who owns 60 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories, was also the first race car driver to be named Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year in 2009.
Tickets for “The 48 Experience Package” are available at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/48 or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR and #DAYTONA500 and #NASCARBattle. In addition, fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news all season long.
No Events Found