DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Holiday shoppers can give the gift of racing at Daytona International Speedway as the “World Center of Racing” has put together several $49 “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials.
On Friday, Nov. 29 (Black Friday) and Monday, Dec. 2 (Cyber Monday), Daytona International Speedway will have the following $49 ticket package specials available for race fans to select from as they conduct their holiday shopping:
- An infield/grandstand ticket for the 52nd anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 25-26 with a Rolex 24 event hat and $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any DIS concession stand), a savings of 11%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for The Sprint Unlimited /Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAV TV American Real doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 15 with a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for the Budweiser Duel At Daytona 150-mile qualifying races on Thursday night, Feb. 20 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, Feb. 21 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket and trackside access for the Daytona Supercross By Honda on Saturday, March 8 and $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any DIS concession stand), a savings of 11%
- Kids 12 and under are free in general admission seating for the Budweiser Speedweeks events. For the Daytona Supercross By Honda, kids 5 and under are free in general admission seating and kids 6-12 are $10.
- If race fans purchase on either Friday, Nov. 29 or Monday, Dec. 2, they will also receive free shipping (a savings of $14) for all tickets purchased (phone orders only).
To take advantage of the “Black Friday” and Cyber Monday” ticket specials, race fans can call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR, #DAYTONA500 and #ROADTODAYTONA. Stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest news all season long.
Fans can also follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com
3.16.2019Kyle Wyman emerges from late-race shootout to win DAYTONA 200.
3.15.2019Rider making DAYTONA 200 debut wins pole at Daytona International Speedway.
3.14.2019Two classes of motorcycles competed: powerful twin-cylinder bikes in the headlining AFT Twins class and single-cylinder machines in the AFT Singles class.
3.13.2019Danny Eslick looks for record-tying fifth DAYTONA 200 title and the redesigned DAYTONA TT course will feature both asphalt and dirt.