DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Holiday shoppers can give the gift of racing at Daytona International Speedway as the “World Center of Racing” has put together several $49 “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials.
On Friday, Nov. 29 (Black Friday) and Monday, Dec. 2 (Cyber Monday), Daytona International Speedway will have the following $49 ticket package specials available for race fans to select from as they conduct their holiday shopping:
- An infield/grandstand ticket for the 52nd anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 25-26 with a Rolex 24 event hat and $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any DIS concession stand), a savings of 11%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for The Sprint Unlimited /Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAV TV American Real doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 15 with a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for the Budweiser Duel At Daytona 150-mile qualifying races on Thursday night, Feb. 20 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, Feb. 21 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- General admission grandstand ticket and trackside access for the Daytona Supercross By Honda on Saturday, March 8 and $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any DIS concession stand), a savings of 11%
- Kids 12 and under are free in general admission seating for the Budweiser Speedweeks events. For the Daytona Supercross By Honda, kids 5 and under are free in general admission seating and kids 6-12 are $10.
- If race fans purchase on either Friday, Nov. 29 or Monday, Dec. 2, they will also receive free shipping (a savings of $14) for all tickets purchased (phone orders only).
To take advantage of the “Black Friday” and Cyber Monday” ticket specials, race fans can call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR, #DAYTONA500 and #ROADTODAYTONA. Stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest news all season long.
Fans can also follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com
1.15.2019Wayne Taylor Racing partners with Daytona International Speedway on special Rolex 24 At DAYTONA ticket package.
1.11.2019Familiar names are behind the wheel during the Jan. 11-12 ARCA Series test session at Daytona International Speedway.
1.6.2019British driver Harry Tincknell posts fastest practice time at the Roar Before the Rolex 24 in Mazda DPi.
1.5.2019All-Star Cadillac team tops speed chart in Rolex 24 At DAYTONA practice; Neil Alberico wins IMSA Prototype Challenge in sports car racing debut.