Fall Cycle Scene returns to Daytona International Speedway Oct. 15-18 with activities for motorcycle enthusiasts taking place throughout each day.
On the track, the Speedway’s 3.51-mile road course will feature the Team Hammer Advanced School, vintage racing from American Historic Motorcycle Racing Association (AHMRA), Championship Cup Series (CCS) sprint races and the American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA).
Numerous activities for motorcyclists will be taking place just outside the “World Center of Racing” in the Midway which is now located behind the west end of the stadium, just off International Speedway Blvd. These activities include:
- Free Demo Rides: Relocating from the backstretch to the Midway on the frontstretch, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles from Indian, Victory, Yamaha and Suzuki.
- Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine: New this year, the Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine will take place on Saturday next to K and G Cycles Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 3 p.m. on the K and G Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $250 cash prize will be given to Best in Show and Judge’s Choice. The 10 categories include:
- Custom/Pro Builder
- Sport Bike
- Anything Goes
- K and G Cycles Thunder Alley: Bikers can spend the day inside K and G Cycles Thunder Alley enjoying a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. K and G Cycles Thunder Alley will also showcase live music and contests.
- Fashion show: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest will be staged on Saturday, Oct. 17 at 1 p.m. on the K and G Cycles Thunder Alley Stage.
- Vendors and displays: Guests can visit with approximately 80 of the nation’s top aftermarket product vendors or get a close-up look at what the cruiser and sport bike manufacturers and custom bike builders have to offer in their display areas.
For a complete schedule of Fall Cycle Scene events, click here.
RV camping is available in the “World Center of Racing’s” infield. Gecko Shores at Lake Lloyd (with hook-ups and access to the Boardwalk Club) is available for $295 and GEICO Grounds Red (no hook-ups) is $175; both include two adult admissions for the weekend’s racing activities. Tent camping in the GEICO Campgrounds, located inside Turns 3 and 4, is FREE with your daily or weekend admission ticket. Motorcycle trailer parking, located in the GEICO Park West, is $25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
A four-day infield admission ticket can be purchased in advance for $50 at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com, or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate for $10 per day on Thursday and Friday and $25 per day Saturday and Sunday; children 12 and under are free.Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube for the latest news throughout the season. Fans also can follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.
10.12.2018Check out what activities Daytona International Speedway will be offering to fans on and off the track during 2018 Fall Cycle Scene.
10.8.2018Florida Hospital, soon to be renamed AdventHealth, will expand its partnership with Daytona International Speedway as the new official sponsor of Speedweeks.
10.3.2018Tickets for Magic of Lights at Daytona International Speedway are on sale now.
10.2.2018NASCAR announces rule package for the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season.