Holiday shoppers looking to gift their friends and family with a first look at Daytona International Speedway’s new motorsports stadium will find a wide selection of “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials at the “World Center of Racing.”
On Friday, Nov. 27 (Black Friday) and Monday, Nov. 30 (Cyber Monday), Daytona International Speedway will have the following $55 ticket package specials available for race fans to select from as they conduct their holiday shopping:
- General admission stadium ticket for the 54th anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 30-31 with a Rolex 24 event hat and garage access on Sunday, a savings of 21 percent.
- General admission stadium and infield access for The Sprint Unlimited/Lucas Oil 200 doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 13 with Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race access, a savings of 27 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race access for the Can-Am Duel 150-mile qualifying races on Thursday night, Feb. 18, a savings of 30 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race access for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, Feb. 19, a savings of 27 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race access for the PowerShares QQQ 300, the NASCAR XFINITY Series season-opener on Saturday, Feb. 20, a savings of 30 percent.
- Kids 12 and under are FREE in general admission stadium and Sprint FANZONE for the above Speedweeks events.
To take advantage of the “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” ticket specials, race fans can call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube for the latest news throughout the season. Fans can also follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.
7.8.2018Erik Jones wins 60th Annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 in ‘Double NASCAR Overtime’ for first Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series victory.
7.6.2018Chase Elliott wins the pole for the Coke Zero Sugar 400; Kyle Larson wins the Coca-Cola Firecracker 250.
7.6.2018Prior to the Coke Zero Sugar 400, the 82nd Airborne Division's 'All-American' Chorus will perform the National Anthem.
7.5.2018Clint Bowyer leads Coke Zero Sugar 400 practice, Qualifying for 60th Annual Event Set for Friday.