Getting from Parking to your seat
• Where do I park?
FREE parking is available in Daytona International Speedway’s parking lots, providing access to and from the Speedway before and after the race. General daily parking will be in the Lots 4 and 5, located outside of Turn 4. Walking access to the infield will be available through the Turn 4 Tunnel.
• How to access ticketed gate?
There is no reserved seating for this event, so fans may enter at any gate they choose. We have five main entry gates to the stadium seating, each marked with a branded signage column. The entry gates are the Sunoco Gate, the Toyota Gate, the Center Gate, the Chevrolet Gate, and the Florida Hospital Gate.
After parking, fans will be outside of Turn 4, next to the Ticket and Tours Building. Fans will need to continue down the frontstretch to the stadium gates. After entering through your gate, you will be able to reach the concourses via escalators, staircases, or elevators.
• Where is Will Call?
Will Call is located at the main ticket office inside the Ticket & Tours Building, which is located at 1801 W International Speedway Blvd outside the Turn 4 tunnel on the corner of Bill France Blvd and International Speedway Blvd. Will Call can be picked up both at the outside windows labeled WILL CALL and the ticket windows located inside of the building for your convenience. The Ticket Office is open seven days a week leading up to and including the DAYTONA 500. You must have a valid ID to pick up your will call, and we encourage guests to pick up their tickets prior to event day.
Getting from the frontstretch stadium to the infield
If you’re looking to get from the Midway area to the infield and Sprint FANZONE, Daytona International Speedway provides two options.
• Option 1: LOT 1 TRAM PLAZA
- The ideal way to access Sprint FANZONE is through the Lot 1 Tram Plaza, located near the Florida Hospital gate. The Sprint FANZONE tram at this Plaza provides a direct route to and from Sprint FANZONE daily.
• Option 2: FROM TURN 4 AREA
- Guests near the Turn 4 tunnel can access Sprint FANZONE by walking through the Turn 4 tunnel. Once through the tunnel, you will find an Infield Shuttle Bus pick-up/drop-off location on the right by the Information Booth. After boarding the shuttle, you will be dropped off near the entrance to Sprint FANZONE.
The infield is a main hub of activity for the Rolex 24 At Daytona, providing fans with access to a variety of entertainment and activities. Displays are in the infield along Lake Lloyd road.
10.17.2018What should you bring?
10.9.2018What is it like to the experience the DAYTONA 500 firsthand?
9.18.2018Get to know DIS Operations Supervisor, John Walter
9.10.2018See what's inside the Toyota Injector at DAYTONA!