A longtime event weekend staple, the Midway, has been relocated to a more fan-friendly location directly behind the new stadium, stretching from the Sunoco injector to the Florida Hospital injector. The massive area continues to be a major hub of fan activity leading up to the green flag with a multitude of entertainment options lining the space.
• The Trackside Superstore by Fanatics debuts at Daytona, marking a new era with a faster shopper experience and a more expansive selection of souvenir items.
• Plentiful concessions options in multiple food court locations allow you to enjoy your favorite race day fare.
• Sponsors’ displays will fill the Midway with activations that provide an opportunity to win plenty of free products.
• The new pedestrian bridge will make it even easier for fans to access the Midway from parking areas.
• A partnership with Florida Power & Light will allow race fans to be able to seek rest and shade under the FPL Solar Pavilion in the Midway. The Pavilion, made up of thousands of solar panels, will generate zero-emissions energy.
5.19.2016Daytona International Speedway’s new $400 million motorsports stadium was named Sports Facility of the Year last night at Sports Business Journal’s 2016 Sports Business Awards in New York City.
5.9.2016International Speedway Corporation and Axalta Coating Systems a leading global manufacturer of liquid and powder coatings, announced today a multi-year partnership that will make Axalta the fifth Founding Partner at Daytona International Speedway’s new motorsports stadium.
2.23.2016Daytona International Speedway Selects Tripleplay Digital Signage, IPTV and Video Streaming Platform to Deliver Content to 1,400 ScreensWorld leading IPTV, Digital Signage and Video Streaming solutions manufacturer, Tripleplay, has been selected to deliver live streaming content, communications, digital menus and interactive TV services to 1,400 screens.
2.9.2016The World's First Motorsports Stadium