From the Daytona Supercross By Honda to the historic 75th Daytona 200 and everything in between, there will be non-stop excitement and entertainment during Bike Week At Daytona International Speedway.
Bike Week At Daytona International Speedway, which runs Friday, March 4 through Sunday, March 13, is packed with fan activities including:
On the track: Daytona International Speedway boasts a diverse racing schedule with a jammed-packed schedule of events including:
- The Daytona Supercross by Honda on Saturday, March 5, which is staged in the infield tri-oval on a course designed by Supercross legend Ricky Carmichael.
- The Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross on Sunday and Monday, March 6-7.
- The second annual FLY Racing ATV Supercross on Tuesday, March 8.
- AMA Pro Racing Flat Track doubleheader on Thursday night, March 10, and Friday night, March 11 on the quarter-mile dirt track located just outside Daytona International Speedway.
- The DAYTONA 200 American SportBike Racing Association (ASRA) race on Saturday, March 12, the 75th running of America’s most historic motorcycle race. The DAYTONA 200’s roots go back to the sands of Daytona Beach where they began racing on a 4.2-mile shoreline course in 1937 before moving the event to Daytona International Speedway in 1961 and incorporating the high banks of the “World Center of Racing.”
- In addition to the DAYTONA 200, ASRA and the Championship Cup Series (CCS) will have a full schedule of road races Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 13.
Honda Daytona Kick-Off Party: Join the Honda Supercross Red Riders on Friday, March 4 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Honda’s main display area in the Midway. Honda riders Trey Canard, Cole Seely, Justin Bogle, Chris Bach, Trevor Bollinger, Malcolm Stewart, RJ Hampshire and Shayna Texter will be on hand to meet fans and sign autographs. The riders will be donating autographed jerseys in support of the Pediatric Tumor Foundation’s Ride for Kids and party attendees are asked to make a $5 donation.
Free demo rides: Located in the new Midway between the stadium and International Speedway Blvd., motorcycle enthusiasts can take the hottest motorcycles for a test ride with free manufacturer demo rides from March 4-12. Riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license to participate. Motorcycle manufacturers participating in demo rides include Can-Am Spyder/BRP, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory and Yamaha.
Midway: Inside the free Midway, motorcycle enthusiasts will find a one-stop shopping destination that has everything from the nation’s top motorcycle parts to Hot Leathers fashion, the Official Bike Week Apparel and Accessories Provider for Daytona International Speedway.
Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley at Daytona: Located within the Midway, Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley is Bike Week’s hottest hangout. Cool down with a Budweiser and great food or heat things up with entertainment, games and contests.
Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine: For the first time during Bike Week At Daytona, the Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine will take place on Saturday, March 12 next to Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 3 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $1,000 and $500 cash prize will be given to Best in Show and Judge’s Choice, respectively. The 10 categories include:
- Custom/Pro Builder
- Sport Bike
- Anything Goes
Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest, located in Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley, is scheduled for Saturday, March 12 at 1 p.m.
Cycle Social: Fans can stay up to speed on the latest news by using #BikeWeek, #DAYTONASX, #DAYTONAFLATTRACK and #DAYTONA200. Stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest for the latest news all season long. You can also stay updated on the latest information by downloading the new version of Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app.
To purchase tickets for all Bike Week At Daytona events, and for more information on the activities surrounding the events, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
3.26.2019NASCAR Cup Series regular season will start and finish at DAYTONA.
3.16.2019Kyle Wyman emerges from late-race shootout to win DAYTONA 200.
3.15.2019Rider making DAYTONA 200 debut wins pole at Daytona International Speedway.
3.14.2019Two classes of motorcycles competed: powerful twin-cylinder bikes in the headlining AFT Twins class and single-cylinder machines in the AFT Singles class.