Race fans will have the opportunity to experience the 2017 DAYTONA 500, scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 26, in the world’s only motorsports stadium experiencing unprecedented amenities that include 101,500 new, wider seats, thousands of premium club seats, 40 escalators and 17 elevators, 60 luxury suites, social “neighborhoods” and three concourse levels that will span the nearly mile-long frontstretch.
The 2016 DAYTONA 500 was a sellout and produced the closest finish in the event’s storied 58-year history with Denny Hamlin nipping Martin Truex Jr. by .010 seconds at the start/finish line.
Those wishing to attend “The Great American Race” in person should make their plans early:
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.DAYTONA500.com.
- Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s, Trioval Club and FANZONE/Pre-race wristbands are also available
- For all other Speedweeks events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved stadium seating and free in general admission areas and in FANZONE.
- Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the official ticket exchange and travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway where they can find multiple options for tickets, lodging and hospitality.
In addition to tickets for the DAYTONA 500, fans can also purchase tickets and multi-day ticket packages for the remaining events during Speedweeks, which kicks off with the 55th Rolex 24 At Daytona IMSA Weather Tech SportsCar Championship on Jan. 28-29.
Also on sale will be tickets for the year’s first official event at Daytona International Speedway, the Roar Before The Rolex 24 and Scout Days on Jan. 6-8, the critical three-day test session for the IMSA Weather Tech SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge teams.
About Daytona International Speedway
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat (username: DISupdates), and by downloading the new version of Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
Daytona International Speedway recently completed a $400 million frontstretch renovation project that transformed the “World Center of Racing” into the world’s first motorsports stadium. Improvements included wider, more comfortable seats, five expanded and redesigned entrances, 40 escalators and upgraded amenities throughout the 11 football-field size neighborhoods. The new stadium was awarded the SportsBusiness Journal’s prestigious Sports Business Award for Sports Facility of the Year. Daytona International Speedway is the home of "The Great American Race" - the DAYTONA 500. Though the season-opening NASCAR Sprint Cup event garners most of the attention - as well as the largest audience in motorsports - the approximately 500-acre motorsports complex boasts the most diverse schedule of racing on the globe. New to the calendar for 2016 are the Country 500 music festival on Memorial Day Weekend and the Ferrari World Finals on Dec. 1-4. In addition to at least eight major weekends of racing activity, rarely a week goes by that the Speedway grounds are not used for events that include civic and social gatherings, car shows, photo shoots, production vehicle testing and police motorcycle training.
2.17.2020Becomes Fourth Driver to Win Consecutive DAYTONA 500s
2.15.2020- Logano, Five Others Top 200 mph in Practice
- 62nd Annual DAYTONA 500 Set for 2:30 p.m. Sunday
2.15.2020This will mark the first time a NASCAR venue will host a professional Soccer Match
2.15.2020Grant Enfinger Wins 21st Annual NextEra Energy 250 in ‘NASCAR Overtime’ William Byron Tops Friday’s DAYTONA 500 Practice With 204-MPH Lap
- Twenty-Three Drivers Exceed 200 mph in DAYTONA 500 Practice
- Noah Gragson Fastest in Practice for Saturday’s NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- 62nd Annual NASCAR Racing Experience 300 Opens NASCAR Xfinity Series Season
2.14.2020Daytona International Speedway to Honor Seven-Time NASCAR Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson Prior to his Final DAYTONA 500 as a Fulltime Driver
- UNOH Fanzone Activation, Driver Introductions and Warm-Up Laps to Feature Tributes