Those looking to give the gift of Daytona International Speedway, the world’s only motorsports stadium, will find plenty of options in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials.
On Friday, Nov. 25 (Black Friday) and Monday, Nov. 28 (Cyber Monday), the “World Center of Racing” will offer the following $60 ticket package specials:
- General admission stadium ticket for the 55th anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 28-29 with a Rolex 24 event hat and garage access on Sunday, a savings of 22 percent.
- General admission stadium and infield access for The Unlimited/Lucas Oil 200 doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 18 with Fanzone/Pre-Race access or scanner rental, a savings of 24 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Fanzone/Pre-Race access or scanner rental for the Can-Am Duel 150-mile qualifying races on Thursday night, Feb. 23, a savings of 24 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Fanzone/Pre-Race access or scanner rental for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, Feb. 24, a savings of 24 percent.
- General admission stadium ticket and Fanzone/Pre-Race access or scanner rental for the PowerShares QQQ 300, the NASCAR XFINITY Series season-opener on Saturday, Feb. 25, a savings of 24 percent.
- Kids 12 and under are FREE in general admission stadium and Fanzone for the above Speedweeks events.
In addition, fans can purchase a $25 ticket package for the Ferrari Finali Mondiali – a savings of 38 percent – that includes event admission and garage access on either Saturday, Dec. 3 or Sunday, Dec. 4. The prestigious four-day event takes place Dec. 1-4 and will be making its North America debut. The event will be highlighted with a Formula 1 exhibition on Sunday with world champion drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen.
With the final Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, country music fans can buy two or more 3-day tickets to the Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at DAYTONA, held May 26-28 over Memorial Day weekend, and receive one free parking pass for the festival (limit one free parking pass per order).
To take advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday ticket specials, call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
2.21.2019Recapping driver Ross Chastain and his memorable four races in four nights at the "World Center of Racing!"
2.18.2019Two-time DAYTONA 500 Champion Denny Hamlin honored at annual Champion's Breakfast.
2.17.2019Denny Hamlin wins his second DAYTONA 500 in 'NASCAR Overtime'
2.16.2019Michael Annett wins his first NASCAR Xfinity Series race at the NASCAR Racing Experience 300.