Daytona International Speedway, the “World Center of Racing,” will host their 13th annual “NASCAR Day” celebration on Friday, May 19 at the new AXALTA Injector – located at the center of the motorsports stadium.
Between 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., there will be lunch specials, raffle prizes and music. Lunch combos will be available for $3, while raffle tickets will be $1. Prizes to be awarded will include:
- A helmet signed by 2017 DAYTONA 500 champion Kurt Busch
- A pair of tickets and UNOH Fanzone passes for the DAYTONA Firecracker 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR XFINITY Series race
- A pair of three-day passes for the Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at DAYTONA
- A Richard Petty Driving Experience ride-along package
- Family pack of four tickets to LEGOLAND
- Two tickets to the 2018 “Taste of the 24” event during the Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Accommodation packages at a variety of area hotels
- Movie passes for the Cobb Daytona Luxury 12, part of One Daytona
- Signed memorabilia
In addition, Florida Blood Centers will host a blood drive on-site in from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Donors will be entered for a chance to win (2) three-day general admission passes to the Country 500 on Memorial Day weekend.
Guests can access Speedway property at the intersection of International Speedway Boulevard and Fentress Boulevard where they will be directed to the parking area in front of the AXALTA Injector.
The NASCAR Foundation, NASCAR’s charitable arm, was founded in 2006 by Betty Jane France and established a mission to improve the quality of life and health of children in need throughout the United States. In support of that mission, all proceeds from the celebration will benefit The NASCAR Foundation.
Fans can follow The NASCAR Foundation on Twitter and can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
8.15.2018Get to know DIS Track Supervisor, David Reep
8.14.2018See what's inside the Chevrolet Injector at DAYTONA!
8.9.2018See what's inside the Axalta Injector at Daytona International Speedway!
8.9.2018Find out why you should book a VIP Tour now!