1. It's affordable. Tickets start at just $95.
2. The facility is amazing!
3. Parking is FREE and easy in Lot 7 with tram service directly to the stadium!
4. Because it's hallowed ground!
5. It's more than one race. It's a whole week of races!
6. We've made staying here easier with qualify hotels available at a guaranteed lowest rates with DAYTONARaceTravel.com
7. You can bring the whole family! Kids 12 and under are FREE in the UNOH Fanzone.
8. The DIS Mobile App makes your race day experience unforgettable with step-by-step navigation, customizable schedules, interactive maps and much more! Click here to learn more.
9. You can win one-of-a-kind experiences with DAYTONA Rewards. Last year, prizes included riding in a Grand Marshal car, sitting in on the drivers meeting, joining in the Gatorade Victory Lane celebration and more!
10. The Fanatics Trackside Haulers are back in the Midway.
11. You can watch inspection station activity in the UNOH Fanzone and see first-hand the challenges crew chiefs face every week.
12. The feeling of power as cars pass by.
13. The atmosphere and the people!
14. You get to jam out to live music from top area bands on the UNOH Fanzone Main Stage.
15. Free Wi-Fi allows you to stay connected to all of the action from the "Great American Race." Wi-Fi is included throughout the stadium concourses, Midway, UNOH Fanzone and all camping areas.
16. Regularly-running trams make your race day navigation easier as trams take you to and from the stadium, parking lots and even the UNOH Fanzone.
17. You can walk in the footsteps of your heroes with the DAYTONA 500 Champion's Walk of Fame. Dozens of DAYTONA 500 champions have left handprints and a footprint in concrete becoming forever immortalized in DIS history.
18. You can take a one-of-a-kind photo with the iconic Daytona International Speedway supersign perfectly framed in the shot for an ideal momento from your trip at the "selfie spot," located next to the large American Flag in the Midway.
19. For the memories!
20. To witness the command!
21. You can visit Dale Earnhardt Sr., Bill France Jr. and Bill France Sr. along with this wife Anne B. France, who are forever immortalized in bronze as they wait to greet you upon your visit to the "World Center of Racing" just outside the Ticket & Tours Building.
22. Your kids can enjoy the completely free Kids' Area inside the UNOH Fanzone. They'll enjoy climbing the rock wall, bouncing on the spider bungee jump, playing inflatable games and more!
23. You can get your picture taken for free with the Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 Trophy atop the podium in Gatorade Victory Lane, stepping into the shoes of the next DAYTONA 500 Champion.
24. You can meet real-life American heroes at the autograph session with the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds.
25. You get to enjoy the pageantry and tradition of driver introductions.
26. Because it's not like anything you have ever experience before!
27. To be part of history!
28. You will witness one of the most unique live spectacles as the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds skillfully execute an incredible patriotic flyover. Be prepared for six F-16 Fighting Falcons flying overhead at 500 miles per hour, three feet apart - all in perfect formation.
29. You'll be rocking out at the DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show. It's a long-standing DIS tradition to bring major stars and world-class music acts front-and-center to the "World Center of Racing" and the DAYTONA 500. Past performers include Luke Bryan, Bon Jovi, Kelly Clarkson and more!
30. You will hear straight from your favorite drivers and select VIPs at various special appearances that will happen throughout the stadium, infield and Midway, with a majority held on the UNOH Fanzone Main Stage.
31. You'll receive reduced admission prices to the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America (MSHFA). Located inside the Ticket and Tours Building. It offers a vivid journed through the history of motorsports including stock cars, sports cars, motorcycles, open-wheel, drag racing and more.
32. You can participate in the pre-race track walk on the famous tri-oval and see DAYTONA from a completely different perspective. Sit on the start/finish line mere hours before the newest champion is crowned.
33. For moments like this!
34. For the smell, sound and rush of the cars!
35. You can sign up for a guided garage tour and get a close-up look at the cars as drivers and crews prepare for the biggest race of the season.
36. You can check out one of the largest solar power installations in U.S. professional sports while you relax in the shade, charge your phone and grab a drink in the Midway under the FPL Solar Pavilion.
37. You'll get to check out the Florida Hospital Injector which features a flowering waterfall that is representative of life and vitality and the natural theme occurring throughout the injector.
38. Anything can happen! Trevor Bayne, Ward Burton and Derrike Cope have proven that DAYTONA 500 champions can come from anywhere to hoist the iconic Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy.
39. The chance to see your favorite driver win the biggest race of the year!
40. The DAYTONA 500 is THE race!
41. You'll explore free displays and activations from your favorite brands located throughout the Midway along the stadium frontstretch. Highlights form last year included Monster Energy's Smoke Show and Toyota's Ferris wheel.
42. You can visit more than 20,000 square feet of Chevrolet vehicle displays, one-of-a-kind performance vehicles and highlights from Chevrolet's winning history at DAYTONA - all inside the Chevrolet Injector.
43. You can bring your favorite food and drinks and save a few dollars by bringing in your own soft-sided cooler for FREE.
44. You can check out the hustle and bustle of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garages in preparation for "The Great American Race" by heading up to the UNOH Fan Deck for a bird's-eye view.
45. You'll get to experience the Axalta Injector, which provides a look at a wide variety of displays that showcase the innovative, colorful, beautiful coating that truly captures the color of speed.
46. We've made getting to your 300 and 400 level seats easier than ever with the stadium's 40 escalators and 17 elevators.
47. You'll get to check out all four Interactive Sunoco Fuel Tankers in the Sunoco Injector. These massive suspended cylinders feature video content and light displays that each tell an interactive story, include the Tachometer -- the visual interpretation of speed.
48. Because DAYTONA is special!
49. Because it's guaranteed to be great!
50. You can enjoy wide and comfortable seats. Seats measure 20-21 inches wide and all come complete with armrests and cup holders for maximum comfort and convenience.
51. You get the opportunity for a #SpaceShuttleSelfie! The Space Shuttle Endeavour, towed across 12 miles of Los Angeles highway by a Toyota Tundra, now has a replica mounted in the Toyota Injector.
52. We have world-class hospitality options available to meet any need. Enjoy indoor-outdoor access, climate-controlled lounges, top-notch cuisine, open bars, insider race day access and much more! Click here to find out more.
53. Following the end of the race, immerse yourself in the experience of a championship celebration in Gatorade Victory Lane. Be sure to head over before the race ends to get in line for a good spot in the stands to watch the next chapter written at DAYTONA. (Must have UNOH Fanzone access. Seats in Gatorade Victory Lane are first-come, first-serve with limited seating available.)
54. It's in Daytona Beach, the "World's Most Famous Beach."
55. You can experience the fanfare and the history of DAYTONA!
56. Being in the great state of Florida in February!
57. For the spectacle of it all!
58. It's awesome!
59. As our fans say, "It's the best track ever for an awesome fan experience!"
60. Because it's the DAYTONA 500!
Is your reason for attending the DAYTONA 500 on the list? If not add it in the comments below!
9.18.2018Tickets for the 2019 DAYTONA Supercross and Bike Week camping are on sale now including a new seating section.
9.12.2018Get your tickets now for the 10th Annual 'Taste of the 24' during the 2019 Rolex 24 At DAYONA.
8.29.2018Daytona International Speedway teams up with OneBlood and WESH for 13th Annual 'Drive to Donate' Blood Drive started to honor victims of Sept. 11.
8.27.2018What Made You a Fan?