Daytona International Speedway and Americrown Service Corporation will be hosting hiring events for those interested in being a part of the work force during Speedweeks 2018 events, including the 56th Rolex 24 At DAYTONA and the 60th annual DAYTONA 500.
Guest Services Fan Crew hiring events will take place inside the world’s only motorsports stadium on four different dates:
- Saturday, Dec. 9, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 11, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 4, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 6, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Applicants can enter Speedway property at the intersection of NASCAR Drive and International Speedway Boulevard and park in front of the Axalta Injector. Applicants can also apply online. Positions available include Stadium Fan Crew (ushers), Admissions Fan Crew (ticket takers), Guest Services Booth Fan Crew and Tram Ambassadors and Attendants.
Americrown, a subsidiary of Daytona International Speedway’s parent company International Speedway Corporation and provider of catering services and food and beverage concessions during Speedweeks, have 11 hiring events scheduled:
- Dec. 8, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dec. 13, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dec 15, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jan. 5, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jan. 11-13, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jan. 16, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jan. 20, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jan. 30, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
All Americrown hiring events will be held at 525 Fentress Blvd., Daytona Beach. Positions available include supervisors, cooks, bartenders, servers, suite attendants and runners.
Tickets for the 60th annual DAYTONA 500 and other Speedweeks events can be purchased online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
2.17.2020Becomes Fourth Driver to Win Consecutive DAYTONA 500s
2.15.2020This will mark the first time a NASCAR venue will host a professional Soccer Match
2.15.2020Grant Enfinger Wins 21st Annual NextEra Energy 250 in ‘NASCAR Overtime’ William Byron Tops Friday’s DAYTONA 500 Practice With 204-MPH Lap
- Twenty-Three Drivers Exceed 200 mph in DAYTONA 500 Practice
- Noah Gragson Fastest in Practice for Saturday’s NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- 62nd Annual NASCAR Racing Experience 300 Opens NASCAR Xfinity Series Season
2.14.2020Daytona International Speedway to Honor Seven-Time NASCAR Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson Prior to his Final DAYTONA 500 as a Fulltime Driver
- UNOH Fanzone Activation, Driver Introductions and Warm-Up Laps to Feature Tributes