- Ticket package includes autographed hero card and question-and-answer session
Daytona International Speedway and Wayne Taylor Racing, which will field a star-studded driver lineup for the 2019 Rolex 24 At DAYTONA, have created an exciting new limited ticket offer for fans attending the 57th anniversary of North America’s most prestigious sports car race on Jan. 26-27.
The 2019 Rolex 24 At DAYTONA with Wayne Taylor Racing ticket package, available for $150 per ticket, includes:
- A four-day wristband that provides access to the infield and frontstretch seating (Thursday-Sunday, Jan. 24-27) as well as garage and UNOH Fanzone access.
- Question-and-answer session with all four No. 10 Konica Minolta Cadillac DPi-V.R. drivers (Jordan Taylor, Renger van der Zande, Fernando Alonso and Kamui Kobayashi) on Friday, Jan. 25 at 1:30 p.m.
- An autographed Wayne Taylor Racing hero card signed by all four of the team’s drivers.
For fans that have already purchased their four-day Rolex 24 wristband and want to add to their experience, a limited amount of upgrades are available for $40 per person.
To purchase this limited 2019 Rolex 24 At Daytona with Wayne Taylor Racing ticket package, fans can visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/wtr or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
Wayne Taylor Racing was formed in 2007 by endurance racing legend and two-time Rolex 24 champion Wayne Taylor and captured the overall Rolex 24 title in 2017. The team annually brings a championship-contending driving lineup to DIS and the 2019 edition of the Rolex 24 is no different. Behind the wheel of the No. 10 Konica Minolta Cadillac DPi-V.R. will be 2017 Rolex 24 champion Jordan Taylor, two-time Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso, two-time 24 Hours of Le Mans podium finisher Kamui Kobayashi, and IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship veteran Renger van der Zande.
Tickets for the 57th Rolex 24 and other Daytona International Speedway events can be purchased online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
2.17.2020Becomes Fourth Driver to Win Consecutive DAYTONA 500s
2.15.2020- Logano, Five Others Top 200 mph in Practice
- 62nd Annual DAYTONA 500 Set for 2:30 p.m. Sunday
2.15.2020This will mark the first time a NASCAR venue will host a professional Soccer Match
2.15.2020Grant Enfinger Wins 21st Annual NextEra Energy 250 in ‘NASCAR Overtime’ William Byron Tops Friday’s DAYTONA 500 Practice With 204-MPH Lap
- Twenty-Three Drivers Exceed 200 mph in DAYTONA 500 Practice
- Noah Gragson Fastest in Practice for Saturday’s NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- 62nd Annual NASCAR Racing Experience 300 Opens NASCAR Xfinity Series Season