Magic of Lights, the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza, returns to Daytona International Speedway, operating Nov. 22 through Jan. 1. Back for its third year at the “World Center of Racing,” Magic of Lights is bringing several new elements for guests to experience and even more holiday lights.
New to this year’s Magic of Lights is an out-of-car experience featuring a S’Elfie Tunnel, refreshments and snacks and an expanded route with new displays and an additional 100,000 lights.
Among the new light displays for 2019 are the Ornament Passing and Joy to the World. Returning favorite traditional displays include the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights, 12 Days of Christmas, 200-foot Candy Cane Lane and Snowflake Forest.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the spectacular displays, using the latest LED technology and digital animations, from the comfort of their vehicle. The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours Building, through the venue and conclude in the Midway display area.
Advance tickets are on sale now at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Take advantage of special pre-sale pricing of $17 for cars and $40 for oversized vehicles now through Nov. 1. After that, regular ticket prices include:
- $20 per car in advance, $25 per car at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $30 on weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $45 per vehicle at the gate and $50 on weekend dates.
- A special “Dash Pass” ticket that provides front-of-the-line admission on weekends will be available for $40 per car in advance, $45 per car at the gate. For oversize vehicles, the “Dash Pass” is available for $60 per vehicle in advance and $70 per vehicle at the gate.
- “Double Drive Through” will be on Tuesday nights (excluding Christmas Eve) when guests will be able to drive through the experience twice with only one ticket needed.
- Tour buses cannot be accommodated.
A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights at Daytona International Speedway will benefit the AdventHealth Foundation in Volusia/Flagler Counties.
Magic of Lights is produced by a team of family entertainment professionals at FunGuys Events, each with decades of international show experience at the highest level.
About Daytona International Speedway
Tickets for Daytona International Speedway events can be purchased online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest speedway news.
About FunGuys Events
FunGuys Events is a division of FunGuys LLC, based in Ohio, whose principals include Ken Hudgens, Tim Murray, Eric Cole, and Grant Reeves. Hudgens, Murray and Cole each have decades of experience at Live Nation® and Feld Entertainment® as top executives in the Motor Sports divisions, with Reeves as the owner, producer and promoter of DockDogs®, Upbeat K9® and other internationally touring entertainment properties for more than 20 years.
6.5.2019Stewart-Haas Racing Driver Clint Bowyer to participate in special Coke Zero Sugar 400 ticket package.
6.4.2019Kurt Busch comes to Daytona International Speedway to welcome the Honorary Pace Truck Driver and military members with VetTix.
6.3.2019Daytona Beach Shores resident to pace field prior to the start of the Coke Zero Sugar 400.
5.30.2019Daytona International Speedway will host a series of hiring events for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 weekend.