Prior to the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Daytona International Speedway, through an exclusive ticket package, race fans will be able to hear from Hendrick Motorsports driver Chase Elliott as he kicks off his fifth full-time season in the NASCAR Cup Series.
Recently voted NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver for the second straight year, the 24-year-old driver of the No. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS Chevrolet has three wins at the “World Center of Racing”, but is still looking to capture his first points-paying victory in the Cup Series on the 2.5-mile tri-oval.
The Chase Elliott DAYTONA 500 ticket package includes:
- Reserved ticket to the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 16
- Chase Elliott-autographed souvenir
- Exclusive Q&A session with Elliott in a Midway Suite
The Chase Elliott ticket package is available for $209 per person and capacity is limited. To purchase, fans can visit https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest news throughout the year.
2.17.2020Becomes Fourth Driver to Win Consecutive DAYTONA 500s
2.15.2020- Logano, Five Others Top 200 mph in Practice
- 62nd Annual DAYTONA 500 Set for 2:30 p.m. Sunday
2.15.2020This will mark the first time a NASCAR venue will host a professional Soccer Match
2.15.2020Grant Enfinger Wins 21st Annual NextEra Energy 250 in ‘NASCAR Overtime’ William Byron Tops Friday’s DAYTONA 500 Practice With 204-MPH Lap
- Twenty-Three Drivers Exceed 200 mph in DAYTONA 500 Practice
- Noah Gragson Fastest in Practice for Saturday’s NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- 62nd Annual NASCAR Racing Experience 300 Opens NASCAR Xfinity Series Season