Celebrate with Lights
During this year’s holiday season, the “World Center of Racing,” the largest lighted sports facility in North America, will transform into a holiday wonderland with the Magic of Lights™. Daytona International Speedway is among seven cities that will host the all-new 1.5-mile long Magic of Lights holiday experience. Beginning Nov. 17 and running every day through Jan. 1st, guests will be able to enjoy this new holiday drive-through tradition at Daytona International Speedway. A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights will benefit Florida Hospital Foundation.
The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours building, through the world’s only motorsports stadium and conclude in the Midway display area outside the facility. The Magic of Lights entrance is located at 441 Midway Ave. Daytona Beach, FL.
- Car/Motorcycle (up to 9 passengers) - $20
- Car Dash Pass - $40
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) - $40*
- Limo/Party Bus Dash Pass - $60*
- Car/Motorcycle (Up to 9 passengers) - $25
- Car Dash pass - $45
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) - $50*
- Limo/Party Bus Dash Pass - $65*
*Any vehicle with more than 3 rows of seating is considered an oversized vehicle and will pay the Limo/Party Bus price. These vehicles could include limousines, 15-passenger vans, etc. Please note that tour buses are not permitted and all vehicles entering the Magic of Lights must be no taller than nine feet, six inches.
Connect with the Magic of Lights!
For more information on the Magic of Lights visit MagicOfLights.com.
- BMW Endurance Challenge
- Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth
- Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire
- DAYTONA 500 Qualifying By Kroger
- Advance Auto Parts Clash
- Duel At DAYTONA
- NextEra Energy Resources 250
- DAYTONA 300
- DAYTONA 500
- Bike Week At DIS
- DAYTONA Supercross
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross
- DAYTONA 200
- Coca-Cola Firecracker 250
- Coke Zero Sugar 400