DAYTONA 500 ENTRY PROCEDURES
We are looking forward to hosting you for DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth and the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday.
NASCAR and Daytona International Speedway have been privileged to have hosted several sitting Presidents of the United States over our history. We’re honored that the President has chosen to attend this year’s “Great American Race.” NASCAR races are some of the biggest events in all of sports, events that our elected leaders want to attend due to the stature and scale of our race weekends.
We encourage you to ARRIVE EARLY to make time for entry procedures, put in place to ensure that you have the best possible fan experience at Daytona International Speedway.
In order to expedite your entry into the “World Center of Racing,” we recommend the following:
- Be sure to have tickets, credentials and parking passes ready to present to DIS staff and security when approaching and moving throughout the facility
- Please review the Speedway facility rules and prohibited items page on our web site before preparing for your visit.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED and MAY NOT be left around any Admission Gates:
- Weapons, firearms, knives [including pocket knives] and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws
- Fireworks, laser pointers, noise makers and air horns
- Umbrellas, flag poles, brooms or any items of a similar description
- Homemade selfie sticks
- Hard-sided coolers (Styrofoam, plastic, metal, etc.)
- Any soft-sided bags or coolers larger than the allowed 14x14x14 inch dimensions
- Any backpacks, cinch bags, or duffle bags larger than the allowed 17 inches in length
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Drones – UAVs, RPAs or UASs
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Hoverboards, skateboards, roller skates or bicycles (Lockable bike rack is located outside each admission gate).
- Clothing with obscenities or offensive language
- Dry ice
When planning your trip to Daytona International Speedway, allow additional time in the event that wait times are longer than normal due to additional screening procedures.