Enjoy two nights of camping in Daytona International Speedway's famous infield with access to all the fun activities during the Roar Before the Rolex 24 IMSA testing.
- Two nights of camping in the famous infield of Daytona International Speedway (Friday & Saturday night)
- Bring your tents, sleeping bags and firewood
- RV camping available
- Collectible scout patch
- Access to all the fun activities in the infield during IMSA testing
- Fishing on Lake Lloyd (bring your rods & reels)
- Speedway tour
- Scavenger hunt
- $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any Speedway concession stand)
- $30 per person advanced ticket (ordered on or before Dec. 1)
- $40 per person (ticket purchased after Dec. 1)
To purchase by phone, please call 1-877-306-RACE(7223).
The Scout offer is back for the Lucas Oil 200 and Sprint Unlimited doubleheader!
Tickets for adults are $50 and $15 for kids 12 & under.
- Two nights of infield tent camping
- Infield access
- General admission ticket
- $10 Americrown concession dollars