All Fans are allowed to bring in their own food and beverages to every racing event.
All Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by showing their valid ticket or credential.
Smoking areas are located inside the Stadium. Smoking is not allowed in the seating areas.
|✓||All items brought through any Stadium Admission Gate will be subject to inspection.|
|✓||Sprint FANZONE abides by these same policies.|
|✓||Daytona International Speedway is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.|
The following items are ALLOWED into the Stadium seating areas:
One soft sided bag or cooler that is no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches or 2700 cubic inches.
|•||Coolers of this size are typically branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.|
|•||Coolers may have a single wall removable plastic liner.|
|•||Coolers may be packed with ice cubes or ice packs.|
|•||Coolers with telescoping handles and wheels within the overall 14x14x14 dimensions are allowed.|
|•||Purses, camera cases, and diaper bags qualify as soft sided bags.|
One lightweight backpack or cinch bag that is no larger than 17 inches in length.
|•||The item can be solid or clear.|
|•||Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.|
|•||Backpacks with telescoping handles and wheels within the overall 17 inch dimensions are allowed.|
Other ALLOWED items:
|•||Cameras, binoculars, scanners, and headsets.|
o These items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag, or carried separately.
|•||iPads, tablets, and laptop computers.|
|•||Selfie Sticks (Only factory made will be allowed)|
|•||Clear double walled insulated thermos and cups (i.e. Tervis Tumblers)|
|•||Seat cushions without metal components and carried separately are allowed.|
o Seat cushions with zippers or pockets will be reviewed on an individual basis.
|•||Blankets and additional clothing.|
|•||Cigarettes and lighters|
|•||Strollers are allowed to enter the Admission Gates, but are NOT allowed into the seating areas.|
o Stroller storage areas are located at Guest Services Booths inside the Stadium.
|•||Flags are allowed, as long as they follow the guidelines:|
o Flags may not obstruct another fans view of the racing activities.
o No flag poles; only Nationality flags attached to a pencil sized wooden stick are allowed
Admission Gate Entry Policy
The following items are NOT ALLOWED and MAY NOT be left around any Admission Gate:
|•||Weapons (Firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State, or Federal laws.|
|•||Fireworks, laser pointers, noise makers, air horns, and aerosol cans.|
|•||Umbrellas, flag poles, brooms, or any items of a similar description.|
|•||Homemade Selfie Sticks|
|•||Hard sided coolers, thermos and non-clear insulated cups of any kind (Styrofoam, plastic, metal etc.)|
|•||Glass of any kind.|
|•||Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible.|
|•||Illegal substances of any kind.|
|•||Seat cushions with metal components.|
|•||Frisbees, balloons, beach balls, or any other projectile.|
|•||Skateboards, skates, or bicycles (lockable bike rack is located outside each gate).|
|•||Obscene or indecent clothing.|
|•||Any soft sided coolers, bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowable size.|
|•||All other items may be refused after being deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of management.|
DAYTONA Flat Track Bag Policy:
|•||One soft sided bag or cooler that is no larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches.|
|•||One backpack or cinch bag that is no larger than 18 x 18 x 4 inches.|
Any of the above items are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, Guests are encouraged to follow these procedures:
|✓||Arrive at the Gates as early as possible.|
|✓||Have your bags open prior to inspection.|
|✓||Bring your items in a clear bag to speed up the checking process.|
Unauthorized Item Check-In
On major event days, Information Booths at designated Gates will check in and hold certain items until post-race.
Weapons, Fireworks, and hard sided bags or coolers will not be accepted for check-in.
NO SMOKING POLICY
All grandstands are now smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas with clearly marked signage throughout the property where fans who smoke may continue to do so. Please see an Usher or Grandstand Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest Designated Smoking area.
All Sales Final - No Refunds - No Exchanges
The date and time of the Event(s) listed are subject to change by Daytona International Speedway and/or the sanctioning body of the particular Event.
Holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the Event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the Event(s).
- No fences allowed (bike rack, plastic etc.)
- Free-standing scaffolding or platforms are not permitted. Structures permanently attached and flush to the top of your vehicle will be allowed at the Speedway’s discretion.
- Fireworks, firearms, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted in the infield.
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters, lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts, box trucks will not be permitted on the premises.
- In the GEICO Campground no vehicles over 8 feet allowed. Valid for tents, cars, pickup trucks, pop-ups and campers that do not exceed 8 foot height restriction. No motorhomes, box trucks or 5th wheels permitted.
GEICO PARK WEST
- Fireworks, firearms, sleeping tents, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted.
- Powered carts, ATVs, scooters, unpermitted golf carts will not be permitted on the premises.
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED IN THE INFIELD
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters or motorcycles
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts or box trucks
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Speedway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our GEICO Park West and GEICO Infield RV & camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience possible we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of the waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas.
FLAG POLE POLICY
For your own safety and that of other fans-around you, metal flagpoles are not permitted to be erected on Speedway property.
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted: fiberglass, PVC, vinyl.
- Not Permitted: Steel, aluminum, other metal.
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15ft. from ground surface.
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20ft of an overhead electrical line.
- Flags in the infield must be lowered during on-track activities.