Race fans are able to bring in their own food and beverage to enjoy while watching the race events.
To provide everyone with a safe environment, the following policies shall be in effect:
|✓||All items brought through a grandstand gate will be subject to inspection.|
|✓||Sprint FANZONE abides by these same policies.|
|✓||Daytona International Speedway is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.|
Fans are allowed to bring in one of each of the PERMITTED items described below.
One soft sided bag or cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches or 2700 cubic inches
|•||Coolers of this size are typically branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.|
|•||They may have a single wall removable plastic liner.|
|•||A soft sided insulated cooler may contain ice or ice packs.|
|•||Coolers with telescoping handles and wheels that measure no larger than the overall 14x14x14 dimensions will be permitted to enter.|
One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 17 inches in length
|•||The bag can be used to carry binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.|
|•||Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.|
|•||Backpacks with telescoping handles and wheels with-in the overall 17 inch dimension will be permitted to enter.|
Other PERMITTED items:
|•||Cameras, Binoculars, scanners, and headsets.|
|○||These items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag, or carried separately.|
|•||iPads / Tablets|
|•||Seat cushions without metal components and carried separately are allowed.|
|○||Seat cushions with non-soft components, zippers or pockets, will be reviewed on an individual basis.|
|•||Additional clothing / Blankets|
|•||Strollers are allowed to enter the Admission Gates, but are NOT allowed into the seating areas.|
|○||They may be secured under the Grandstands out of pedestrian and emergency exit ways.|
|•||Flags are acceptable for admissions, provided they follow the guidelines:|
|○||Flags may not obstruct another fans view of the racing activities.|
|○||No flag poles of any type will be allowed.|
|○||Small Nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick will be allowed.|
DAYTONA Flat Track Permitted Items:
|•||One Soft Sided bag or Cooler, no larger than 6 X 6 X 12|
|•||One Clear Backpack, no larger than 18 X 18 X 4|
The following items are PROHIBITED and MAY NOT be left around the Admission Gates:
|•||Weapons (Ex. Firearms, Sheathed Knives), Fireworks and items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.|
|•||Hard sided coolers, thermos and non-clear insulated cups of any size.|
|•||Glass containers (Broken glass can cause serious injuries)|
|•||Any soft sided coolers/bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowable size noted above.|
|•||Seat cushions with metal components.|
|•||Umbrellas (These can block the sightlines of other Guests around you)|
|•||Beach balls, balloons, or other inflatable items|
|•||Monopods / Tripods|
|•||Bicycles / Skates / Skateboards|
***The above items are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible and have your bags open for inspection.
On major event days, the Information Booths at designated gates will check in and hold certain items until post-race. Firearms, Fireworks, and Hard sided bags/coolers will not be accepted for check in.
NO SMOKING POLICY
All grandstands are now smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas with clearly marked signage throughout the property where fans who smoke may continue to do so. Please see an Usher or Grandstand Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest Designated Smoking area.
All Sales Final - No Refunds - No Exchanges
The date and time of the Event(s) listed are subject to change by Daytona International Speedway and/or the sanctioning body of the particular Event.
Holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the Event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the Event(s).
- No fences allowed (bike rack, plastic etc.)
- Free-standing scaffolding or platforms are not permitted. Structures permanently attached and flush to the top of your vehicle will be allowed at the Speedway’s discretion.
- Fireworks, firearms, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted in the infield.
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters, lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts, box trucks will not be permitted on the premises.
- In the GEICO Campground no vehicles over 8 feet high allowed.
GEICO PARK WEST
- Fireworks, firearms, bicycles, sleeping tents, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted.
- Powered carts, ATVs, scooters, unpermitted golf carts will not be permitted on the premises.
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED IN THE INFIELD
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters or motorcycles
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts or box trucks
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Speedway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our GEICO Park West and GEICO Infield RV & camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience possible we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of the waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas.
FLAG POLE POLICY
For your own safety and that of other fans-around you, metal flagpoles are not permitted to be erected on Speedway property.
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted: fiberglass, PVC, vinyl.
- Not Permitted: Steel, aluminum, other metal.
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15ft. from ground surface.
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20ft of an overhead electrical line.
- Flags in the infield must be lowered