Race fans will be able to continue to bring in their own food and beverage to enjoy while watching the race event.
To provide everyone with a safe environment, the following revised policies shall be in effect:
One soft side bag or cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches or 2700 cubic inches
- Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
- Coolers with telescoping handles and wheels that measure no larger than the overall 14x14x14 dimensions, will be permitted to enter.
- A soft side insulated cooler may contain ice.
One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 17 inches in length
- Bag can be used to carry binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Backpacks with telescoping handles and wheels with-in the overall 17 inch dimension will be permitted to enter.
Other permitted items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions carried separately are allowed.
- Flags are acceptable for admissions, provided they are not attached to poles.
- Flags may not obstruct other fans viewing of racing activities.
- No flag poles of any type will be allowed.
- Small Nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick, will be allowed.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
- Strollers are allowed to enter the admission gates and may be secured under the grandstands out of pedestrian and emergency exit ways. No strollers in the seating areas.
- Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Guests without any carry-in items are encouraged to go directly to and use the express lanes at each admission gate.
DAYTONA Flat Track Permitted Items:
- One Soft Sided bag or Cooler, no larger than 6 X 6 X 12
- One Clear Backpack, no larger than 18 X 18 X 4
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
- Hard sided coolers, thermos and non-clear insulated cups of any size.
- Glass containers
- Any soft sided coolers/bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowable size noted above.
- None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible and have your bags open for inspection. The above are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING POLICY
All grandstands are now smoke free. We provide designated smoking areas with clearly marked signage throughout the property where fans who smoke may continue to do so. Please see an Usher or Grandstand Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest Designated Smoking area.
All Sales Final - No Refunds - No Exchanges
The date and time of the Event(s) listed are subject to change by Daytona International Speedway and/or the sanctioning body of the particular Event.
Holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the Event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the Event(s).
- No fences allowed (bike rack, plastic etc.)
- Platforms, scaffolding, fireworks, firearms, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted in the Infield.
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters, lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts, box trucks will not be permitted on the premises.
- In the GEICO Caveman Campground no vehicles over 8 feet high allowed.
GEICO PARK WEST
- Fireworks, firearms, bicycles, sleeping tents, cruising or excessive and unnecessary driving is not permitted.
- Powered carts, ATVs, scooters, unpermitted golf carts will not be permitted on the premises.
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Speedway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our GEICO Park West and GEICO Infield RV & camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience possible we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of the waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restrictred access areas.
FLAG POLE POLICY
For your own safety and that of other fans-around you, metal flagpoles are not permitted to be erected on Speedway property.
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted: fiberglass, PVC, vinyl.
- Not Permitted: Steel, aluminum, other metal.
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15ft. from ground surface.
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20ft of an overhead electrical line.
- Flags in the infield must be lowered