DAYTONA 500® Test Drive Terms and Conditions
Daytona 500®Test Drive Offer Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. How to Receive Activation Code: Print your email certificate (a “Certificate”) between 9:00 a.m.ET on January 31, 2012 and 6:00 p.m. ET on February 13, 2012. Then, test drive any new, unused, Dodge vehicle at a participating dealer between 9:00 am ET on January 31, 2012 and 8:00 pm ET on February 13, 2012 (the “Test Drive Period”) for up to thirty (30) minutes. After completing the test drive, consumers will receive an Activation Code (an “Activation Code”) good for two (2) tickets to the "Great American Race®", the DAYTONA 500® on February 26th, while supplies last. Limit one (1) Certificate and one (1) Activation Code per person/household. You must request an Activation Code immediately after your test drive and prior to leaving the premises, you may not request an Activation Code at a later time.
Participating Dodge or Ram dealers:
CHIEFLAND CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INC
GAINESVILLE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
ATLANTIC DODGE-CHRY-JEEP INC
BECK CHRY-DODGE-JEEP OF STARKE
BECK CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
BENNETT CHRY-PLYM-DODGE-JEEP LLC
CARL GREGORY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF BRUNSWICK
GARBER CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INC.
JACKSONVILLE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
ORANGE PARK CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM
RICK KEFFER DOD-CHY-PLY-JEEP
SUNBELT CHRYSLER-JEEP-DODGE INC.
WALKER-JONES CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM
ORLANDO-DAYTONA BEACH - MELBOURNE
ADVANTAGE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
AIRPORT CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
BILL BRYAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INC
BONIFACE-HIERS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
CENTRAL FLORIDA CHRY JEEP DODGE
NAPLETON’S CLERMONT DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP INC.
DAYTONA DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP
FIELDS CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM
FLAGLER CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INC
GATOR CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
GREENWAY CHRYSLER-JEEP-DODGE INC.
HURLEY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
NAPLETON'S SOUTH ORLANDO
NEW SMYRNA CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
ORLANDO DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP
PHILLIPS CHRYSLER JEEP INC
TITUSVILLE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
ALAN JAY CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE AT POSNER PARK
CITRUS CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
CRYSTAL CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
CRYSTAL CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
CRYSTAL CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP
DAYTON ANDREWS DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP
DAYTON ANDREWS INC
DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP OF WINTER HAVEN
DOUGLAS JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE
FERMAN CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE AT CYPRESS CREEK
FERMAN JEEP OF NEW PORT RICHEY
FIRKINS CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
FITZGERALD'S COUNTRYSIDE CHRYSLER
JERRY ULM DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP
LAKELAND MOTORS LLC
NORTH TAMPA CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
SORENSEN SCHADE CHRYSLER DODGE
SUNCOAST CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
TOM EDWARDS INC
WELLS MOTOR CO.
2. How to Redeem Your Activation Code: After obtaining the Activation Code at the participating dealer, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/dodge between 9:00 a.m. ET on January 31, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. ET on February 13, 2012 (the “Code Redemption Period”), and follow the instructions to receive two (2) tickets to the "Great American Race®", the DAYTONA 500® on February 26th, while supplies last. ARV: $198.00. Instructions on how to claim your tickets will be sent to the participant via the email address he/she provides to Sponsor at the time of submission of the Activation Code. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the tickets with a premium of equal or greater value. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set by the Daytona International Speedway. Any taxes, fees, and other related costs incurred in conjunction with redeeming the Activation Code are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The Activation Code and tickets are not transferable or reproducible and may not be sold or auctioned or bartered. No cash value or cash back for any reason. All redemptions are final. The Offer cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Use of the Activation Code for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Activation Codes are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions through legitimate channels; or (b) any part of the Activation Code is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way. In the event you receive a defective Activation Code, your sole remedy (and Sponsor’s sole liability) is to replace the defective Activation Code with another Activation Code during the Test Drive Period (while supplies last). The Activation Code must be redeemed by the end of the Code Redemption Period. Activation Codes must be obtained legitimately.
3. Eligibility: The “Daytona 500® Test Drive” Offer ("Offer") is open to individuals who are legal residents of Florida, who are 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license at the time of vehicle test drive. Void outside of Florida and where prohibited. Employees of Chrysler Group LLC ("Sponsor") and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep®/Ram dealers and any advertising and promotion agencies associated with this Offer in any way, and members of the immediate families (spouse, siblings, parents, children and their respective spouses) or households of each such employee, are not eligible. The Offer is subject to all Dodge Retailer test drive requirements, as applicable. Failure of an individual to satisfy any such requirement (e.g., failure to produce a driver’s license at the dealership) will disqualify such individual from the Offer. Further, any individual who is banned from attending Daytona International Speedway is not eligible.
4. Administration: Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Offer at any time. Administration of this Offer is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning this Offer will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, or cash equivalent for the Activation Code will be considered and no substitutions will be made. Participants may be required to sign documents in connection with the Offer as determined by the Sponsor and/or Daytona International Speedway, LLC, in their sole and absolute discretion. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or its affiliates for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled delivery. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
5. Release and Waiver of Liability: By redeeming this Offer, individuals agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Daytona International Speedway, LLC, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with (i) participant’s participation in the Offer; and (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the Activation Code. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the Activation Code. In consideration of the Activation Code, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual’s name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Offer, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor, Daytona International Speedway, LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
6. Construction/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or the Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Michigan, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Michigan. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Offer will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE OFFER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Sponsor: Sponsored by Chrysler Group LLC, Southeast Business Center 10300 Boggy Creek Road Orlando, FL 32824.
Administrator: Flashpoint Communications, LLC, 4040 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 310, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
©2012 Chrysler Group LLC.
Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram are registered trademark of Chrysler Group LLC.