FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In general terms, what enhancements can fans expect to see following this project?
The vision for the redevelopment of the Daytona International Speedway frontstretch places emphasis on the complete fan experience, beginning with five expanded and redesigned fan entrances, or injectors.
• Each injector would lead to a series of escalators and elevators that would transport fans to any of three different concourse levels.
• Each level would feature spacious and strategically-placed social areas, or “neighborhoods,” along the nearly mile-long frontstretch.
• A total of 11 neighborhoods, each measuring the size of a football field, would enable fans to meet and socialize during events without ever missing any on-track action, thanks to open-sightline designs throughout the concourse and dozens of added video screens in every neighborhood.
• The central neighborhood, dubbed the “World Center of Racing,” would celebrate the history of Daytona International Speedway and its many unforgettable moments throughout more than 50 years of racing.
• Every seat in the Speedway frontstretch will be replaced with wider and more comfortable seating, with more restrooms and concession stands throughout the facility.