Jimmie Johnson, six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and reigning DAYTONA 500 champion, has partnered up with Daytona International Speedway to provide fans with “The 48 Family Experience,” the ultimate ticket package for the 2014 DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- One adult DAYTONA 500 Backstretch Tower seat (rows 37-51)
- One child (ages 12 & under) DAYTONA 500 Backstretch Tower seat (rows 37-51)
- 15-minute Q&A session with six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and two-time DAYTONA 500 Champion Jimmie Johnson
- Children attending the Q&A will have the opportunity to put together a Lowe's Build and Grow race car while waiting for Jimmie to arrive
- DIS giveaways prior to Jimmie's arrival
If you already have DAYTONA 500 tickets and would like to add this package, please call 1-800-PITSHOP. Tickets are subject to availability and while supplies last. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. © 2013 Hendrick Motorsports, LLC.