- Event Experience
- Food and Beverage
- Ticket Info
- Transportation and Parking
- Safety/Lost and Found
- What can I bring into the stadium at DAYTONA
- Can I bring a stroller with me into the stadium?
- How do I access the infield?
- What gate should I enter?
- How do I find my seat?
- How do I get access to pit road and the frontstretch to sign the start/finish line?
- Can I be in Gatorade Victory Lane to see the winner?
- Where are the restrooms located throughout the stadium?
- Are there ATMs available?
- Where is the best place to buy merchandise?
- How wide are the seats?
- Where can I smoke at DAYTONA?
- If I leave in the middle of a race can I get back in?
- Important Daytona International Speedway Phone Numbers (including those for the hearing impaired)
What can I bring into the stadium at DAYTONA?
Please view our gate policies for a list of what is permitted and what is prohibited at Daytona International Speedway.
Can I bring a stroller with me into the stadium?
Strollers are allowed in the stadium but not in the seating area. You may store your stroller at a Guest Services Booth.
How do I access the infield?
If you are camping at Daytona International Speedway, the tow pass that is included in your package will allow you to drive through Turn 1 or Turn 4 tunnel. If you are in a vehicle larger than a standard car, please use Turn 1 tunnel.
If you have a UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race wristband, you may access the area via:
- Lot 1 Tram Plaza (tram ride) - Transports to/from the UNOH Fanzone entrance & frontstretch near the Florida Hospital gate.
- Turn 1 Tunnel or Turn 4 Tunnel Pedestrian Gates (walk-in_ - Infield Shuttle Bus stops are located inside each tunnel.
- Track Crossover Gates (walk over track) - Stadium guests may access track crossover gates (locations outlined below) during pre-race ceremonies, schedule & weather permitting.
- Gate A (ADA accessible via Ground Level): Sections 162-163, 165-166, 168-169, 169-170
- Gate B: Sections 155-156, 157-158
- Gate C: Sections 150-151, 153-154
- Gate D: Sections 146-147, 149-150
- Gate E: Sections 142-143, 145-146
- Gate F: Sections 138-139, 141-142
- Gate G: Sections 134-135, 137-138
- Gate H (ADA accessible via Ground Level): Sections 128-129, 131-132
What gate should I enter?
To assist you in locating your seats, we have included the recommended gate entrance closest to your section on the back of your event tickets and also in the grid below. Please refer to the facility map for gate locations.
- Sunoco Gate: Sections 108-121, 308-325, 408-425
- Toyota Gate: Sections 122-135, 326-339, 426-439
- Axalta Gate: Sections 136-156, 340-362, 440-462
- Chevrolet Gate: Sections 157-170, 363-378, 463-478
- Florida Hospital Gate: Sections 171-184, 379-395, 479-495
- Trioval Club, High Banks & Midway Suite guests should enter at the Hospitality & Trioval Club gate located at the Axalta Injector.
- Rolex 24 Lounge, Sky Suite & France Suite customers should enter at the Suite Tower gate located at the Axalta Injector.
How do I find my seat?
Signage is available throughout the stadium concourses to assist you in locating your seat. You can also download the DIS mobile app for directions, check out our stadium maps at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to assist you.
How do I get access to pit road and the frontstretch to sign the start/finish line?
Access to pit road and the frontstretch, as well as all of the amenities found inside the UNOH Fanzone, is available to those guests who purchase UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access in addition to your race ticket.
Can I be in Gatorade Victory Lane to see the winner?
Guests do have the opportunity to be a part of Gatorade Victory Lane celebrations for select races by purchasing a DAYTONA 500 Club hospitality package. To learn more about this package, visit our hospitality page or give us a call at 1-800-PITSHOP.
Where are the restrooms located throughout the stadium?
Restrooms are located on every concourse level within the stadium and signage will direct you to these restrooms. You may also visit our concourse maps on www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps, download the DIS Mobile App for step-by-step directions to the nearest restroom or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to help you.
Are there ATMs available?
Yes, ATMs are located throughout the stadium and also on the side of each ticket office located at the Chevrolet gate, Axalta gate and Toyota gate.
Where is the best place to buy merchandise?
Merchandise locations are available throughout the concourses of the stadium. During NASCAR event, the Fanatics NASCAR Superstore will be open near the center injector. Visitors to DAYTONA throughout the year can also visit the Pit Shop, which is located inside the DIS Ticket & Tours Building at the corner of Bill France Blvd. and International Speedway Blvd.
How wide are the seats?
The new seats are now 20 or 21 inches wide. We have a limited number of seats with moveable arm rests. If you want to purchase one of these seats, please call 1-800-PITSHOP to speak with a ticket agent.
Where can I smoke at DAYTONA?
As a direct result of fan feedback, stadium seating at Daytona International Speedway continues to be smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas throughout the property where our fans who smoke may continue to do so. These locations are clearly marked with signage. Please see a Stadium Fan Crew member or Stadium Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest designated smoking area. Electronic cigarettes included.
If I leave in the middle of the race can I get back in?
All ticketed fans are allowed to exit and re-enter the property during all events. Upon exit, have your ticket scanned out, and then scanned in upon re-entry. Fans with bags will have their bag searched every time they re-enter. If you are camping with us, your infield wristband and parking pass attached to your tow vehicle will allow you to leave and re-enter the property. If you leave, however, with your pop-up, RV, etc. you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Important Daytona International Speedway Phone Numbers (including those for the hearing impaired)
Speedway Dispatch for Police-Fire-Medical
- Regular Telephone # 386-681-3333
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-4257
DIS & ISC Ticket Purchases
- Regular Telephone # 877-306-7223
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-472-8725
Speedway Tours and other Speedway non-Emergency or non-Ticket inquiries, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while on site @ DIS, during Tours lobby hours.
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-5093
Speedway Infield Care Center (major event weekends only when the Care Center is staffed & open) for the medical team’s use in communicating with patients’ hearing impaired relatives back @ home, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while staying in the infield, during Care Center hours.
- Hearing Impaired TTY # 386-681-0009