At the heart of Daytona International Speedway lies the Axalta Injector. With the hub of Midway activity happening just outside, the inside of the injector features spectacular sightlines overlooking the start/finish line and premier merchandise areas, concession stands and the Bud Light and Budweiser Bars
- World Center of Racing neighborhood
- Start/Finish Line
- Replica Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Axalta Chevrolet SS
- Replica Jeff Gordon No. 24 Axalta Chevrolet SS
- "We Coat It" Displays
- Race Helmet Selfie Station
Upon entering the Chevrolet Injector, fans can explore more than 20,000 square feet of Chevrolet vehicle displays, one-of-a-kind performance vehicles and highlights from Chevrolet's winning history at DAYTONA since 1959. Product specialists will be on-hand to answer questions about any Chevrolet model present.
- Newest Chevrolet models
- Busch Bar
- Busch Beer Can Racecar
- Hanging Checkered Flag
- Explore inside Chevy cars
FLORIDA HOSPITAL INJECTOR
As the exclusive healthcare provider of Daytona International Speedway, Florida Hospital serves the community wherever they live, work and play. The injector is built upon the principle of CREATION Health, an eight-principle acronym that defines the way Florida Hospital provides Whole Person Care to include mind, body and spirit. Encounter healthcare in an unexpected way!
- Florida Hospital Creation Health Experience
- Florida Hospital Canopy
- Florida Hospital Mist Wall & Waterfall
- Florida Hospital Walking Trail
Continuing its heritage in motorsports, Sunoco, the Official Fuel of NASCAR since 2004, has its injector positioned closest to the Ticket and Tours Building, with a terrific view of Turn 4. With a rich history and commitment to customers, Sunoco's injector will enhance the race day experience for all fans.
- Interactive Sunoco Fuel Tankers
- Sunoco Sign Making Station
- Sunoco Celebration Cam
- Sunoco Kinetic Checkered Flag
- Legends Row - DAYTONA Champion banners
Filled with Toyota interactive activities, vehicles and displays, the Toyota injector features more than 166,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor activation space. The largest Toyota logo in the U.S., at 29.5 feet wide, 19 feet tall, is mounted more than 100 feet in the air at the entrance.
- Hall of Drivers Hanging Car Display
- Replica of Denny Hamlin's DAYTONA 500-winning No. 11 FedEx Toyota Camry & a replica of the Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 Trophy
- Space Shuttle Endeavour
- Toyota Riding Experience
- The Toyota Roadhouse