FIND ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Whether you are trying to find directions to the Speedway, when your favorite driver will be in the UNOH Fanzone, how to get from the stadium to the infield and more, use this page to help plan your visit to the "World Center of Racing!"
We encourage you to ARRIVE EARLY to make time for new entry procedures, put in place to ensure that you have the best possible fan experience at Daytona International Speedway.
In order to expedite your entry into the "World Center of Racing" we recommend the following:
- Be sure to have tickets, credentials, and parking passes ready to present to DIS staff and security when approaching the facility.
- Review the Speedway Facility Rules & Prohibited Items page on our website before preparing for your visit.
- When planning your trip to DIS, allow additional time in the event that wait times are longer than normal due to new screening procedures.
We appreciate your attention and look forward to seeing you for the DAYTONA 500.
Directions and Traffic updates from Waze: For directions to your parking lot and live traffic updates, click on the button below!
- Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- Speedweeks At DAYTONA
- Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire
- DAYTONA 500 Qualifying By Kroger
- Advance Auto Parts Clash
- Duel At DAYTONA
- NextEra Energy Resources 250
- DAYTONA 300
- DAYTONA 500
- Bike Week At DIS
- DAYTONA Supercross
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross
- DAYTONA 200
- Coca-Cola Firecracker 250
- Coke Zero Sugar 400