Posted on 3.20.2008 in NASCAR Cup Series
Tickets are on sale now for the next NASCAR Sprint Cup Series visit to Daytona International Speedway - the 50th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday, July 5. Great seats, including a limited number of premium tower seats, are still available.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (March 20, 2008) – Tickets are on sale now for the next NASCAR Sprint Cup Series visit to Daytona International Speedway – the 50th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday, July 5. Great seats, including a limited number of premium tower seats, are still available.
DIS also has something special for current tickets holders who refer a friend that buys tickets to the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola – a brand new Corvette. Current customers can refer as many accounts as they like and will be registered each time they are mentioned as a referring account. Both the referring account and new customer account are registered for the Corvette. Drawing for the new Corvette will be held in May. (No Purchase Necessary. Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com for complete rules.)
In addition to the Corvette referral program, other special ticket offers include:
- All U Can Eat: The all-you-can-eat All American offer includes a Superstretch ticket for the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday night, July 5 and a pre-race buffet including hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn and nachos.
- AutoWeek Frontstretch Access: Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription $176 (Oldfield/Lockhart); $201 (Keech, Segrave, DePalma)
- AutoWeek Superstretch Access: Low rows seat (1-32), Sprint FANZONE and a one-year AutoWeek subscription for $111
- Oldfield Tower and Lockhart Tower seats for $115
- Petty Tower 1-day package: Petty Tower guests can select the type of package they are interested in. Continue with a three-day package (Thurs-Sat) or shorten your stay with a July reserved Petty Tower seat and a July Pre Race/Sprint FANZONETM pass.
The Independence Day Weekend tradition features the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series under the lights at the “World Center of Racing.”
Also available beginning on Saturday will be ticket packages, which will include tickets to the Winn-Dizie 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race and 7-Eleven Qualifying Day on Friday, July 4 and the Rolex Sports Car Series Brumos Porsche 250 on Thursday night, July 3.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to the mid-summer classic.
· Online at www.racetickets.com
· Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
· Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of The Daytona 500 Experience
· Overnight parking packages for July's Coke Zero 400 Weekend Powered By Coca-Cola are available only by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
8.13.2020ADVENTHEALTH DAYTONA BEACH HONORED IN “NASCAR HAULER SALUTE TO HEALTHCARE HEROES POWERED BY VERIZON”Just ahead of the hauler salute, NASCAR, along with Verizon Business, provided a catered lunch from 4 Rivers Smokehouse Daytona and Jersey Mike’s for more than 750 AdventHealth Daytona Beach employees in the hospital’s Healing Garden.
8.13.2020Top New Country Trio to Share Their Signature Harmonies for the National Anthem Prior to the NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at the World Center of Racing
8.13.2020Richard Childress Began his Career as a Driver at Daytona in 1969 with Success that Led to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
8.12.2020Richard Petty Reminisces About His First and Only Compact Car Race for Smaller Stock Cars; Race Ran in Reverse of Today’s Road Course Layout, Set to Host NASCAR This Weekend