Prior to Saturday, May 17, only renewals and deposits for seat assignments for the 51st annual Daytona 500 were taken by the ticket office at Daytona International Speedway.
Daytona International Speedway offers several convenient methods for fans to purchase tickets to “The Great American Race.”
- Online at http://www.racetickets.com/daytona-international-speedway-tickets/
- Calling 1-800-PITSHOP
- Visiting the Daytona International Speedway ticket office inside the lobby of Daytona 500 Experience
The Daytona 500 is NASCAR’s signature event and kicks off the new NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Daytona International Speedway recently celebrated its historic 50th running in February with one of the most competitive and memorable Daytona 500s in event history. A sold-out crowd witnessed Penske Racing’s Ryan Newman make a last-lap pass on Tony Stewart to earn his first Daytona 500 triumph.In addition to the last-lap pass for the win, there were 42 lead changes among 16 drivers. The 16 different leaders were the second-highest total in the history of “The Great American Race” (record is 2006, 18 leaders). The 42 lead changes at the start/finish line were the most since 2001 (49) and there 81 green flag passes for the lead is the second-most at DIS since 2005 when the gathering of Loop Data began.
"The Daytona 500 is unrivaled in motorsports with history, prestige and competition,” Daytona International Speedway President Robin Braig said. “The best way to experience the pageantry and excitement of the Daytona 500 is in person. The Daytona 500 is the most coveted ticket in motorsports and has traditionally been a sell out since the inaugural event in 1959. We encourage all race fans to purchase their tickets early.”
- Tickets for other DIRECTV Speedweeks at Daytona events, including the Camping World 300 presented by Chevy NASCAR Nationwide Series race, the Chevy Silverado 250 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race, the Gatorade Duel at Daytona, the Shootout, Daytona 500 Qualifying presented by Kroger and the Rolex 24 At Daytona.
- Hospitality packages including the Daytona Club, the Daytona 500 Club, the Green Flag Club and the Party Zone.
- Pre-Race/Sprint FANZONE access for the Daytona 500.
- Tickets for the upcoming Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola Weekend on July 3-5, including the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola on Saturday night, July 5, the Winn-Dixie 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 4 and the Brumos Porsche 250 Rolex Sports Car Series race on Thursday, July 3.
9.30.2020DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Again Serves as Cutoff Race for the PlayoffsDenny Hamlin Tries to Become First DAYTONA 500 Champion to Win Three Straight in The Great American Race
Intensity-Filled Coke Zero Sugar 400 Summer Classic set to be Final Event of Regular Season
After the DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s Premier Series goes to Another Florida Venue, Homestead-Miami Speedway, as NASCAR Announces Full Cup Series 2021 Schedule
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021