DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Daytona International Speedway will continue the tradition of exciting, must-see activities as well as thrilling motorcycle racing at “The World Center of Racing” during upcoming Fall Cycle Scene on Oct. 15 – 18.
Daytona International Speedway will once again host Kickstand City. In addition to offering a wide-variety of overnight RV parking packages and the exciting on-track racing, Daytona International Speedway will offer a plethora of must-see activities for any motorcycle enthusiast.
• Free demo rides: Outside of historic Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides.
• Motorcycle Racing: Daytona International Speedway will have a jam-packed schedule of bikes races between Oct. 15-18 with activity from the Team Hammer Advance Riding School & Track Day, the American Sport Bike Association, the Championship Cup Series and the 8 Hours At Daytona AMA Pro Racing SunTrust Moto-GT Series. Tickets for al the races are available at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
• Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace: Bikers can find the nation’s top aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel companies at the Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace.
• Monster Dash Around Daytona: On Friday night, Oct. 16, bikers will get the chance of a lifetime to ride Daytona International Speedway in the annual Monster Dash Around Daytona. The parade lap will begin at 8 p.m. followed by the After Party. Price is $40 per participant, $20 for companions and includes a Monster Dash T-shirt, two parade laps around DIS, two beverage tickets and entertainment at the After Party in the Sprint FANZONE.
Tickets for the Monster Dash are available in the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone outside of Turn 4 as well as online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com. A portion of the proceeds from the ride will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of Daytona Beach.
• Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone: Cool your pipes with two great names….Budweiser and Daytona International Speedway! Spend the day catching up with old friends at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone, located just outside the Speedway’s twin tunnels. Enjoy a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace.
• Autograph session: The traditional rider autograph session is set for Saturday, Oct. 17 at 11 a.m. inside the Sprint FANZONE.
• D5X: The motorsports attraction will have free admission on Friday, Oct. 16 and Saturday, Oct. 17. Known as The Daytona 500 Experience, the official attraction of NASCAR will go by the name of D5X and celebrate Fall Cycle Scene with food, beverages and daily entertainment. D5X is home to the 2009 Daytona 500 winning car of Matt Kenseth as well as the exclusive “Tribute To The King” exhibit that features treasured artifacts direct from the Petty family.
• Bikini contest: The annual Hooters bikini contest is set for 3 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 17 in the Midway located outside Turn 4.
• RV Parking: RV parking and overnight tent parking are available inside “The World Center of Racing.” Overnight RV parking (with hook-ups) is available for $295 and overnight RV parking (no hook-ups) is $175. Both of those packages include two four-day admissions. Overnight tent camping is free with your daily admission ticket and motorcycle trailer parking (West Lot) is $25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
For tickets and more information on Fall Cycle Scene, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021
9.9.2020Each Donor Will Receive A Free General Admission Ticket to the 2021 WaWa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, and a 9/11 Commemorative T-shirt
9.8.2020- Special Four-Day & Two-Day Ticket Packages Available
- Begins Season for IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- Children 12-and-Under Receive Free Entry to General Admission Seating Areas, UNOH Fanzone, Garage Access and Camping
8.30.20207-time Champion Jimmie Johnson Eliminated from Playoff Contention in Final Full-Time Season