DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Daytona International Speedway will continue the tradition of exciting, must-see activities for motorcycle enthusiasts as well as showcasing the historic repaving project during the upcoming Fall Cycle Scene on Oct. 14-17.
Among the activities that the “World Center of Racing” has planned include:
• Track Tour: With a special $15 tram-tour only ticket, bikers can tour Daytona International Speedway and witness the historic repaving project in progress. For only the second time in its history, the entire 2.5-mile tri-oval, skid pad and pit road are being repaved and the target date of completion is Jan. 1, 2011.
• D5X: The motorsports attraction will have free admission on Thursday, October 14 through Saturday, Oct. 16. Known as the Daytona 500 Experience, the official attraction of NASCAR will go by the name of D5X and celebrate Fall Cycle Scene with food, drink specialsand entertainment. D5X is home to the 2010 Daytona 500 winning car of Jamie McMurray.
• Free demo rides: Outside of historic Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides.
• Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace: Bikers can find the nation’s top aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel companies at the Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace located in our Midway demo/display area.
• Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone and Thunder Alley: Cool your pipes with two great names….Budweiser and Daytona International Speedway. Bikers can spend the day catching up with old friends at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone, located just outside the Speedway’s twin tunnels where they can enjoy a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. Thunder Alley, also located outside Turn 4, will showcase entertainment, games and contests.
• Bikini contest: The annual Hooters bikini contest and fashion show is set for Saturday, Oct. 16 at 1 p.m. in Thunder Alley located outside Turn 4.
• RV camping and trailer parking: RV camping is available outside the “World Center of Racing.” Overnight RV camping (with hook-ups) $250 and overnight RV camping (no hook-ups) is $150. Motorcycle trailer parking is $25.
For more information on Fall Cycle Scene, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
9.30.2020DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Again Serves as Cutoff Race for the PlayoffsDenny Hamlin Tries to Become First DAYTONA 500 Champion to Win Three Straight in The Great American Race
Intensity-Filled Coke Zero Sugar 400 Summer Classic set to be Final Event of Regular Season
After the DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s Premier Series goes to Another Florida Venue, Homestead-Miami Speedway, as NASCAR Announces Full Cup Series 2021 Schedule
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021