DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday”, the days surrounding the Thanksgiving holiday, are traditionally the most popular time in the country to find the best bargains.
For race fans, Friday, Nov. 26 and Monday, Nov. 29 will be their opportunity to take advantage of special ticket offers for Speedweeks 2011 at Daytona International Speedway.
Race fans can choose from one of the following four ticket packages, all priced at $49 per ticket:
• An infield/grandstand ticket with garage access for the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 29-30, a savings of 35%.
• Infield/grandstand ticket for the Budweiser Shootout/Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200 doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 12 with admission to the Budweiser Pre-Race Party that includes an appearance by former Daytona 500 champion Kevin Harvick, Hooters wings and beverages, a savings of 29%.
• General admission grandstand ticket for the Gatorade Duel At Daytona qualifying races on Thursday, Feb. 17 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
• General admission grandstand ticket for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday, Feb. 18 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
Additionally, on both Friday, Nov. 26 and Monday, Nov. 29, race fans will receive free shipping (a savings of $14) for all tickets purchased (phone orders only) and fans will have the ability to customize a ticket envelope with a holiday gift message.
Children 12 and under are free in Sprint FANZONE during Speedweeks 2011 and free in the general admission areas during the Rolex 24 At Daytona, Budweiser Shootout, Gatorade Duel At Daytona, NextEra Energy Resources 250 and DRIVE4COPD 300.
To help make the race day experience more enjoyable, the speedway recently announced that fans may now carry in soft-sided coolers measuring 14 x 14 x 14 inches or 2,700 cubic inches – six times the size previously permitted. In addition to the larger cooler, fans can carry in lightweight backpacks or daypacks, approximately 17 inches in length, similar to those used by school students.
To purchase tickets to any of the Daytona International Speedway’s events, call 1-800-PITSHOP or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com
9.30.2020DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Again Serves as Cutoff Race for the PlayoffsDenny Hamlin Tries to Become First DAYTONA 500 Champion to Win Three Straight in The Great American Race
Intensity-Filled Coke Zero Sugar 400 Summer Classic set to be Final Event of Regular Season
After the DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s Premier Series goes to Another Florida Venue, Homestead-Miami Speedway, as NASCAR Announces Full Cup Series 2021 Schedule
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021