DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – In addition to all the thrilling action on the track with road racing, supercross, flat track and sportbike freestyle, Daytona International Speedway will continue the tradition of exciting, must-see activities for motorcycle enthusiasts off the track during Daytona 200 Week on March 5-12.
Among the activities the “World Center of Racing” has planned include:
• Racing: When it comes to motorcycle racing, Daytona 200 Week has something for everyone. The Daytona Supercross By Honda, the toughest and most grueling Supercross in America, kicks off the diverse racing schedule on Saturday, March 5 and is followed by the Daytona Flat Track, the opening rounds of the AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike, the XDL Championships and the historic 70th Daytona 200.
• Free demo rides: Outside of historic Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides from top manufacturers Suzuki, Boss Hoss, Yamaha, Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, Spyder, Triumph, Victory and more.
• Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace: Bikers can find the nation’s top aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel companies at the Daytona Motorcycle Marketplace located in our Midway, D5X and Lot 1 demo/display areas.
• Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone and Thunder Alley: Cool your pipes with two great names – Budweiser and Daytona International Speedway. Bikers can spend the day catching up with old friends at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone inside Thunder Alley in the Midway where they can enjoy a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. Thunder Alley will also showcase entertainment, games and contests.
• Bikini contest: The annual Hooters bikini contest and fashion show sponsored by Hot Leathers will be staged in Thunder Alley located outside Turn 4 on Saturday, March 12 from 1-3 p.m.
• Spring Dash at DAYTONA: It’s the ride of a lifetime – two laps around the historic Daytona International Speedway motorcycle course. Bike enthusiasts will get that chance in the fifth annual Spring Dash At Daytona on Saturday, March 12th following the prestigious Daytona 200. For more information and to purchase tickets visit the Spring Dash Ticket Booth located in Thunder Alley.
• Fan walk/autograph session: On Friday, March 11, all AMA Pro Road Racing riders and teams from every class will be on pit road for a fan walk/autograph session between 12:20 p.m. – 1 p.m. On Saturday, fans will have access to pit road between 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. prior to the 70th Daytona 200.
For more information on all the activities during Daytona 200 Week, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
8.13.2020ADVENTHEALTH DAYTONA BEACH HONORED IN “NASCAR HAULER SALUTE TO HEALTHCARE HEROES POWERED BY VERIZON”Just ahead of the hauler salute, NASCAR, along with Verizon Business, provided a catered lunch from 4 Rivers Smokehouse Daytona and Jersey Mike’s for more than 750 AdventHealth Daytona Beach employees in the hospital’s Healing Garden.
8.13.2020Top New Country Trio to Share Their Signature Harmonies for the National Anthem Prior to the NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at the World Center of Racing
8.13.2020Richard Childress Began his Career as a Driver at Daytona in 1969 with Success that Led to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
8.12.2020Richard Petty Reminisces About His First and Only Compact Car Race for Smaller Stock Cars; Race Ran in Reverse of Today’s Road Course Layout, Set to Host NASCAR This Weekend